• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any other ideas for TNG QC?

Commander Shelby:

http://stng.36el.com/st-tng/images/cast-shelby.jpg

(Nurse Chapel hair and Jean Grey head)

Ensign Ro Laren:

http://www.durfee.net/startrek/images/TNG203.jpg

(Mystique hairpiece sharpie'd black and Valkrie head)

There'd be some small sharpie work needed for their boobs though....

And once we get a blue TNG suit you can do a Troi with a Wonder Woman head and black sharpie'd Rogue hair

I think the Kim Bauer hair may make a passable Cmdr Shelby

Heh, no need for the Valk head, you can just use Cain's head from BSG. :-)

Personally, though, I'll have to do a quick one using a skirt to make that awesome miniskirt TNG uniform that was only in like two episodes. Male head is a must.

Yeah, I agree that looks better. Please post pics when you get this one done :lol: :

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Image:Man_in_a_skant.jpg

:sick:

I think the Kim Bauer hair may make a passable Cmdr Shelby

Yeah and it looks a little bit more modern than Chapel's!

Heh, no need for the Valk head, you can just use Cain's head from BSG. :-)

cool idea you could use x-men 3 Phoenix to make a Kamala from the TNG episode "a perfect mate" & Spidey 3 Mary Jane to make Hedril from "dark page" you might need to use penguin's feet for her as she was only young when she was in it.....

:thumbsup:

And whenever DST FINALLY gets around to doing an A-Team box set, we should have a quick and easy Barclay :)

yeah and we need yellow TNG uniform's, HELLO DST!! WE NEED YELLOW UNIFORMS..lol anyone would think that they sit around all day playing with & designing minimates with nothing better to do........ :blink:

would the A-Team box set be the main 4 box set or the main 4 with random hot chick thrown in??

And whenever DST FINALLY gets around to doing an A-Team box set, we should have a quick and easy Barclay :)

yeah and we need yellow TNG uniform's, HELLO DST!! WE NEED YELLOW UNIFORMS..lol anyone would think that they sit around all day playing with & designing minimates with nothing better to do........ :blink:

would the A-Team box set be the main 4 box set or the main 4 with random hot chick thrown in??

I would not be surprised if the the next TNG pack comes with Data. I mean everyone loves data. they could pair him with lore, or Tasha Yar, or some even cooler like Geordi ! of course with data's body, cyclops' head and luke's head you could make a cool Geordi

My guess for Wave 6 is:

TOS: City On the Edge Of Forever Kirk / Edith Keeler

MOVIES: TWOK Spock / Khan

TNG: Geordi / Data

TNG: Geordi / Lore Variant

I got Christine Chapel & Dr. McCoy yesterday.

I gotta say - Chapel is the purtiest lil 'mate in my collection. I really love the way her face & hair came out And the blue really complements the other colors. The dress itself looks pretty damn cute, too. She & Bones are now on my desk at work, ready to attend to any emergencies. :banana:

i know a bit about TNG, but not alot so can someone tell me who the Borg guy is/was before his assimilation, as he wears a communicator badge under his borg chest piece?

In Star Trek: First Contact, Picard kills a borg who is the recently assimilated Ensign Lynch (the Borg invaded the ENTERPRISE and then started assimilating crew). Lily, Zephram Cochrane's assistant, notes that the Borg who Picard has brutally killed is wearing "...one of your uniforms...", having noted the insignia on the Borg (former Ens Lynch).

This Borg likely represents a similar Starfleet crew who was assimilated.

Edited by captain_cbecker

Finally got enough redshirts for my TNG characters today

DSC02045.jpg

Commander Shelby, Captain Jellico , Captain Picard , Commander Riker , Wesley Crusher , Ensign Ro Laren

Edited by TITAN

DSC02045.jpg

Commander Shelby, Captain Jellico , Captain Picard , Commander Riker , Wesley Crusher , Ensign Ro Laren

Nice Work...

Trek was never my thing, but I watched TNG and thought the introduction of the borg was the first real threat they ever had. Sort of an unstopable Zombie threat. and I loved the fact that at first the only way to battle them was to run...

Nice part swaps Titan, particularly Ro (not surprising given the Caine head). However, I think that face (Kim Bauer?) might be a little young for Shelby. Maybe Razor Six (living) would look a little more mature/not "cutesy"?

Edited by karamazov80

DSC02045.jpg

Even though they are male chest pieces it works, and they look fairly "boob shaped." I may not have to try and Sharpie them in after all!