UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Trek Series 4 this week!

Both my LCS's show Star Trek Series 4 shipping this Wednesday. I hope I can afford my Borg army building plans.

PS I can't believe I'm actually first with a bit of news. Every time this happens, someone beats me to it.

Edited by cylonchaney

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS I can't believe I'm actually first with a bit of news. Every time this happens, someone beats me to it.

beat u to it last friday

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...60&start=60

i now i feel bad for doing so :(

See what I mean. LOL

Be happy. Borg, Picard and Chapel. Yay :D And fat Kirk and Scotty. This wave is gonna rock.

Also, I'm off work this week so I stand a good chance of getting the variant at regular price while I'm there scooping up all the Borg mates.

ok people so how many borg will be we be picking up??

enough borg to take the parts and assimilate anyone we damn well please. Borg Kirk!

They'll need to get the drone with the "Lipo" arm attachment before they can assimilate Kirk. LOL However, I foresee many quick custom Locutuses will be around by Wednesday night.

Diamond Previews has these listed. Here they come!!!! Picard head= Movie Prof. Xavier. Yayyy!!! :D

That's my plan too! :)

Also, does anyone want the monster-y guy Picard comes with... sorry, I don't know Star Trek. But he is available if anyone wants him. Actually all I need is the Picard head, so if anyone wants an extra Star Trek Picard suit, that is available too.

Or maybe if anyone wants to just sell/trade me a Picard head... that would be super.

Edited by Joe Hill

Got mine today and I'm very happy. Star Trek minimates have made me the happiest of all the mates this year. And I ended up buying three Picard/Borg sets and will be doing the movie professor -- good suggestion.

PICS!!!!!

Pleasey?

Got mine today and I'm very happy. Star Trek minimates have made me the happiest of all the mates this year. And I ended up buying three Picard/Borg sets and will be doing the movie professor -- good suggestion.

PICS!!!!!

Pleasey?

Agreed! I wanna see Christine! :D

BBTS sent me my order processing notice - hopefully I'll see mine by the weekend

I just picked these up. I was able to snag picard and the borg, and the variant kirk and scotty! they are so awesome! the borg has a bunch of detail under his chest piece and arms. I would post pictures but i am out of town, I had to look up the closest comic book store to me so i could rush out and get these guys!

Ok, here's the beginning of my Borg army. You can also see my QC Riker (Civil War Tony Stark head and hair), my QC Locutus (at the front of the borg), and partially assimilated Starfleet officer (back). Riker looks pretty good but too pissed off. I'll have to pose him in a standoff against the Borg with his phaser drawn. That should look ok. When my Iron man through the ages arrives, I'll look for a happier Tony face. I hit four shops today that didn't get Wave 4 so no more Borg today. I think I can still find a few more. I did find 2 dead sixes, a freefall cylon, and a variant Angel and Apocolypse pack so it wasn't all bad.

post-987-1218256821_thumb.jpg

Does anybody have CHAPEL pics? yeesh!

and more importantly does Mrs Roddenberry come with or without pant's :biggrin:

Hey!, i've just realised that technically we could use Chapel to make a Lwaxana Troi minimate & you could also use her to make Mary Jane's aunt.... Anna Watson!!!

i'll let you guys work out that last one

Hey!, i've just realised that technically we could use Chapel to make a Lwaxana Troi minimate & you could also use her to make Mary Jane's aunt.... Anna Watson!!!

i'll let you guys work out that last one

Hard to capture a voice in plastic though.