UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Hunt 2008 banter thread.

TBT!

oh seeking SUSAN, now i get it. wow i wish i was that cleaver :(

you'll be sharp as a knife sooner than you think

Hmmm seems like BHM's puns and comments of spelling are spreading :blink:

T.

Gore Blimey ! I took a 'butcher's' at the Susan pic .....& I'll be blunt ,what is the point of these cutting remarks? I'm bloody cut-up about them... so why the wounding comments ? I'll take a stab at the answer....your heartless,lily-livered & gutless. :sick:

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe... Oops I missed a day!

Mushroom...

post-7-1221841038_thumb.jpg

JCasticks #20 picture.

Rather than having a word I thought I'd give you pop quiz, one members name for #23 appeared more than anyone else's care to take a guess who's ?

As for discussing entries sure that's ok, other wise it would make the whold pic & word of the day thing irrelevent?

What I didn't want you guys to do was to post the complete galleries yet.

T.

Well hey, looky there....my pic was chosen! :D

And a nice one, too!

Rather than having a word I thought I'd give you pop quiz, one members name for #23 appeared more than anyone else's care to take a guess who's ?

T.

My first suggestion for the challenge itself was karamazov80 - not to be mistaken for "karamazoff" :thumbsup: - but my idea of emulating it was hard to realize or that is to recognize. (At least with my cell phone camera not being able to do real close ups...) But I ended up arranging the same idea with

the punisher =D

, which - hopefully - went very well!

So my suggestion is one of those two. Or buttheadsmate, just to follow the crowd. :P

Edited by Bob Harris

T.

Big Ape?

Dr. Baghead?

Alien Doctor?

Zombie Boyfriend?

Marvel Zombies Minimate Lover?

post-1666-1221882730_thumb.jpg

It certainly couldn't be zombieboyfriend because there is noone on this board named zombieboyfriend.

Sorry, i wasnt able to get more than a couple of the challenges done then my kids got sick and i ran out of time to complete the rest, would have liked that red dress six but oh well maybe next time, good luck everyone.

oh and as for this...

24.jpg

I'd like to see more of this Pic (and not just what is hidden by those hands) :D

Edited by Mattallica

massivecarnage??

you know i thought about doing this name and ones similar to it. but in the end i felt they were to similar to mine. and i wanted to pay tribute to an old timer, like myself, who remembers when the board was still part of minimatecentral.

Edited by maxcarnage

and i wanted to pay tribute to an old timer, like myself, who remembers when the board was still part of minimatecentral.

That's a very nice idea, maxcarnage! I'd have done that, but since I'm a total newbie here, everybody seems to be an honorable old timer, so I just went for a pracical name to complete that challenge.

Anyways, we have some multiple votes for buttheadsmate and maxcarnage and a few single suggestions for several other names, soooooo? :huh:

and i wanted to pay tribute to an old timer, like myself, who remembers when the board was still part of minimatecentral.

That's a very nice idea, maxcarnage! I'd have done that, but since I'm a total newbie here, everybody seems to be an honorable old timer, so I just went for a pracical name to complete that challenge.

Anyways, we have some multiple votes for buttheadsmate and maxcarnage and a few single suggestions for several other names, soooooo? :huh:

Sooooo...when are getting any updates? Now i really want to know who it was. Not to be pushy, or anything, just getting curious.

Sooooo...when are getting any updates? Now i really want to know who it was. Not to be pushy, or anything, just getting curious.

The Answer to this is I hope to announce everything this weekend ( I'm out of town for 2 weeks after that so lets hope it happens before... or you'll all be left waiting!)

T.

p.s. The most used minimatemultiverse name was 'murder of crows' who will be getting a 'random blank' as a bonus prize!

wait this weekend we should know about winners or just get some more hilarious picts?

Winners ( there are no losers in this contest except perhaps Twisted2face!), images posted and the whole kit and Kaboodle!!

Well that's the plan anyways...

T.