UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Hunt 2008 banter thread.

TBT!

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been out of town and unable to respond so far...

If you guys need more time how about I tack another week on the end and keep things open until the 14th unless there are any complaints?

Might even give one or two others time to join in ;)

T.

I would love an extra week. That'll even give me a chance to knock out the celebrity picture if I can make it to a certain book signing next week (unless local/pseudo celebrities count).

Is anybody else having a hard time finding fava beans? I went to five stores today and not one had them. Not even the fancy high-end store. I just ended up improvising.

Edited by God Magnus

Ok lets officially say the 14th then.

good to see some of you guys getting excited about this, it's been too darn quiet in here ;)

Time to get snapping people!!

T.

p.s. with the number of people who look to be actually taking part it looks like pretty much everyone who completes the challenges will get a prize!

Ok lets officially say the 14th then.

T.

p.s. with the number of people who look to be actually taking part it looks like pretty much everyone who completes the challenges will get a prize!

That is the BEST kind of contest! everybody wins! :highfive2: and thanks for extending the contest, i shot a few photos last night and was up until midnight, I would have stayed up later but then i knew i would not be able to get to work this morning.

I was just looking at my pictures from last year. oh man they were great, I had a blast. and i got a HOT girl to kiss my minimates (that sounds kind of wrong)

P1010026.jpg

too bad she no longer works with me otherwise i would have her take the picture again. Hey TBT any chance i can just use the picture over? (just kidding)

Edited by maxcarnage

Hey TBT, just so you know I'm still in this. I've only taken about five or six(The high places one looks horrible, I think I'm going to retake it), but if you'd like me to send them to you I can.

@max: Oh my. :blink:

Edited by McDurg

Hey TBT, just so you know I'm still in this. I've only taken about five or six(The high places one looks horrible, I think I'm going to retake it), but if you'd like me to send them to you I can.

It's actually easier for me if you send them all at once rather than in small batches, it just makes it easier to keep track.

Ahhh last years no#24 picture...if you think that's an "oh my picture" McDurg then Lukes would have had you blush profusely.

T.

It's actually easier for me if you send them all at once rather than in small batches, it just makes it easier to keep track.

Ahhh last years no#24 picture...if you think that's an "oh my picture" McDurg then Lukes would have had you blush profusely.

T.

I used that picture as a guide for this year's contest. 90% of my images now feature partial nudity. :)

T.

I used that picture as a guide for this year's contest. 90% of my images now feature partial nudity. :)

that is cool, last year i had some nude minimates but this year i have matured to more drug and alcohol paraphernalia.

although some place a minimate shouldn't be...

nope it was hard enough to find a women to kiss an minimate.

It's really fun to participate and making these pictures, but I have a little problem with #14.

You see, it's hard to get some of the needed equipment and required accessoires here in Germany, but I have to admit, that I have absolutely no idea who Shanester is, so it's hard for me to tell my team mate, how he should prepare himself and method-act, pretending to be Shanester.

Could you please help a newbie out here?

It's really fun to participate and making these pictures, but I have a little problem with #14.

You see, it's hard to get some of the needed equipment and required accessoires here in Germany, but I have to admit, that I have absolutely no idea who Shanester is, so it's hard for me to tell my team mate, how he should prepare himself and method-act, pretending to be Shanester.

Could you please help a newbie out here?

:ohmy: NO idea who Shanester is.... :ohmy:

He's no less than our illustrious leader and owner of the board.

He can be found is this pic... taken at SDCC a couple of years back.

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...amp;#entry45549

T.

p.s. in case anyone is interested here's a link to last years photo pix,just for fun. ;)

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...amp;#entry50682

:ohmy: NO idea who Shanester is.... :ohmy:

He's no less than our illustrious leader and owner of the board.

Eternal shame on me!

Thanks for the response and the link to the fabulous pics - including the #24 sicussion -, TBT!

Twisted Two-Face, I guess it's the one in the blue shirt on the left. Like the description says.

T.

24.jpg

:jawdrop:

can i post this?