UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Hunt 2008 banter thread.

TBT!

I used that picture as a guide for this year's contest. 90% of my images now feature partial nudity. :)

This idea would have win all over it, at least until you realize that some of that partial nudity might involve Ivan's junk.

Especially with Higher Value Challenge #2.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This idea would have win all over it, at least until you realize that some of that partial nudity might involve Ivan's junk.

You people are perverted twisted and sick... :blush: Keep up the good work! B)

T.

p.s. seeing that pic makes me wonder why luke hasn't entered this years contest!

You people are perverted twisted and sick... :blush: Keep up the good work! B)

T.

p.s. seeing that pic makes me wonder why luke hasn't entered this years contest!

My guess once that girl realized that picture was posted all over the internet, the fecal matter hit the spinning blades!

Question: when will I be able to publicly display me pictures from the Hunt. a bunch of friend want to see what I have been up to. I was hoping to post them on facebook and phototbucket. I only ask because i believe that last year when had to wait until the winners were announced to show off the pictures.

Question: when will I be able to publicly display me pictures from the Hunt. a bunch of friend want to see what I have been up to. I was hoping to post them on facebook and phototbucket. I only ask because i believe that last year when had to wait until the winners were announced to show off the pictures.

Sadly Max. like all top secret information these photo's will have a 50yr confidentiality clause before being released...

... OK just kidding.

To be honest I'd like to keep them under wraps until the judges have looked at them, so there can't be any attempts at swaying of opinions by posting comments etc before the judges do their thing.

However... I'm sure if you put them on photobucket so your buddies can see em and didn't post the links here I wouldn't know any wiser & you wouldn't get into trouble. ;)

T.

The holy rules of the contest say:

All entries are to be submitted by email to huntcontest@minimatemultiverse.com

I guess, there'll be some mean traffic jams on the data highway these days.

:)

thats what i'm afraid of, lol

I know it's not a perfect answer but getting everyone to post in a thread would bring the site to it's knee's. And having somewhere like photobucket hold them makes it a nightmarecollection of URLS for the judging.

Last year we had 30 images and most people sent them in small batches of say 5-10 per email. As long as your pictures weren't taken at 10mpixel it'll work fine ;)

Seeing as we're talking about this I'm going to remind you to ensure you name your images so that we know which photo's are for which challenges, makes life a lot easier!

T.

well what i did was this 01_description.jpg, 02_description.jpg, etc., hows that for naming the images?

Perfect! ;)

Sorry to be such a pain about how the images are sent etc but with that number of images and entries it takes a lot of erffort to organise them as it is and we want to make it as smooth as possible.

Good luck everyone and remember you have 3 days left to get the entries in.

T.

Seeing as we're talking about this I'm going to remind you to ensure you name your images so that we know which photo's are for which challenges, makes life a lot easier!

Do you want them named like "09-historic-moment" or "09-first-man-on-the-moon"? Like, you want to get it yourself, or should we spoil the images?

And, "as we're talking about this", I'd like to ask, if it's possible for you to send a short got-it-response, so that this rule #5 thing - "do not receive due to technical issues" - doesn't hit us. That would be nice, if it is manageable.

Do you want them named like "09-historic-moment" or "09-first-man-on-the-moon"? Like, you want to get it yourself, or should we spoil the images?

And, "as we're talking about this", I'd like to ask, if it's possible for you to send a short got-it-response, so that this rule #5 thing - "do not receive due to technical issues" - doesn't hit us. That would be nice, if it is manageable.

Labelling: As long as it's marked which challenge they are for then I'll be happy. Extra written detail is usually ignored & we look at purely the image not the accompanying text.

Confirmation: As per last year I try to reply to everyone that sends in images,usually to clarify a point or check if they've missed something.

T.

p.s. No one has sent entries so far....

I know you do not like when we send you multi-pictures of the same picture. But I fear for "as many challenges as you can fit in to one picture" you will not be able to see everything. Also should I include all the challenges in the title?

It does say as many challenges as you can fit into ONE picture, not one scene. which is in keeping with the theme and feel of the contest in general.

T.

Confirmation: As per last year I try to reply to everyone that sends in images, usually to clarify a point or check if they've missed something.

Okie Dokie. Thank you very much!

Since it's late in the evening here, you'll get mine tomorrow.

are they not due until sunday... right? I plan to procrastinate until then and take all the pictures on sunday. no just kidding i hope to meet a celebrity between now and then. in retrospect this might not be a good plan.

Finished!

I just handed over my images to the judges.

It was great fun to take these pics and I'm damn curious and excited to see all the entries.

So, good luck to everyone!

:D

I'm glad you had fun as that's the main point of the contest, just getting people to do silly things with minimates.

As per your earlier request I've edited the first post and will udpate it with the names of those who's entries I've recieved. just seemed easier that replying to everyone individually.

T.