UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Universe 3.75" Figures

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Moon Knight and Red Hulk. LOVE Moon Knight. And that Red Hulk is sooo much better than the green or grey

Target. I'm close to 2 of them, and a third is near my in-laws. I'm guessing they've been here for 2 weeks cause I saw a darker colored spidey last week and the red/blue is darker with this wave 4

I went to TRU today, and these things were falling off the pegs. As tends to happen, Hasbro releases too few to start out, then over-compensates by flooding the market. None of the newest wave, but there were a bunch of that crappy looking Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Red Ninja, etc.

I went to TRU today, and these things were falling off the pegs. As tends to happen, Hasbro releases too few to start out, then over-compensates by flooding the market. None of the newest wave, but there were a bunch of that crappy looking Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Red Ninja, etc.

yeah my TRU today had a TON of the black spideys, Red ninjas, ms marvel, Fugly Hulk, classic IM.

I did manage to pick up an Astonishing Cyclops though. That is a well done figure.

Count yourself lucky - they are retailing for $17-$18 here.

Even with the lousy exchange rate, that's still a lot more than US$8 :confused:

If anybody needs anything specific, let me know. I'll keep an eye out, and will ship at cost.

WooHoo just got my Grey Hulk and at the moment i have every one that has been released including the variants :)

I saw that that Grey Hulk is going to be repacked in the Wave 5 assortment. So I'll have a chance to get him this time around.

Nick Fury offer link

I'd like to officially say that this sucks that they are doing this this way. For all the hype and mystery that's surronded this mail-away figure, to find out that this is what they chose is almost insulting. My favorite part is that after buying the subscription, you still need to pay $4.99 to get one of these figures. This is not how you keep loyal customers-this is how you tick off your customer base that is already mad about $8 figures with somewhat poor distribution. I'm sure I could rant a little longer, but I think this sums it all up.

yeah I am not happy that they are tying it into a digital comics subscription. THough in the end it's cheaper than the mail away doc. I'll pass and just see how pricey Fury gets on ebay.

And I picked up a Blade today at Walmart. Not a big fan of the character but the figure looks great!

No "Battle Points" for extra Fury's tells me that they will remain pretty pricey, until this line gets old and unpopular (I don't figure it will take too long, but who knows?). There doesn't seem to be any way around it--you have to pay $30 and go through the hassle of filling out forms, etc. in order to get a Fury, so I don't see people being willing to sell him for less in the near future.

Target is $8 and Walmart's $8.44. Really no difference so I've not passed up a figure just because of that.