UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Cylon Elf Giveaway

Alter Ego Comics

Howdy from one of the newer members of the Multiverse. Not only am I a Minimate fan, but I'm also a retailer. So, what better way to introduce myself than to give away a few Battlestar Galactica Cylon Elf Minimates that DST sent to retailers for Christmas last year.

To enter, just send an email to contest_at_alteregocomics.com with "Cylon Elf" in the subject line. (U.S. residents only) By entering the contest, you are agreeing to receive the weekly Alter Ego Comics newsletter. We'll accept entries until June 30. Limit one entry per person. We'll pick three winners at random the first week of July and ship your prize out absolutely free.

See ya 'round the Multiverse!

Howdy from one of the newer members of the Multiverse. Not only am I a Minimate fan, but I'm also a retailer. So, what better way to introduce myself than to give away a few Battlestar Galactica Cylon Elf Minimates that DST sent to retailers for Christmas last year.

To enter, just send an email to contest_at_alteregocomics.com with "Cylon Elf" in the subject line. (U.S. residents only) By entering the contest, you are agreeing to receive the weekly Alter Ego Comics newsletter. We'll accept entries until June 30. Limit one entry per person. We'll pick three winners at random the first week of July and ship your prize out absolutely free.

Welcome to the boards having alienated yourself from anyone 'shy of the union' ....... US residents only(?)...I s'pose the rest of us,those that 'agree' to your weekly letter......we? 'WE'... we...that are 'limited' to one entry per person.....we can join can we......we ...we ....we ..

You ARE a Minimate retailer.

Welcome to the boards having alienated yourself from anyone 'shy of the union' ....... US residents only(?)...I s'pose the rest of us,those that 'agree' to your weekly letter......we? 'WE'... we...that are 'limited' to one entry per person.....we can join can we......we ...we ....we ..

You ARE a Minimate retailer.

BHM - if you enter and win, LMK and I'll arrange to ship it to you.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, and for the contest entries.

How about this for international members. If you would like to pay the shipping cost to ship the BSG Cylon Elf to you, feel free to enter the contest. Sound fair?

How about this for international members. If you would like to pay the shipping cost to ship the BSG Cylon Elf to you, feel free to enter the contest. Sound fair?

That is fair,please excuse my previous sensitivity :)

That sounds like a most good plan. Thank you.

Also, welcome

• 2 weeks later...

We've got our three winners for the BSG Cylon Elf Minimate courtesy of Alter Ego Comics:

Melissa S.

Scott S.

Luke P.

Congratulations to you guys!

Thanks to everyone that entered the contest, and look watch for a new contest every month in 2008 in the Alter Ego Comics newsletter.

I got my Cylon Elf in the mail - thanks alot!!

Congrats to everyone that won!

As for you Luke, you are the jammiest bugger around! How often do you enter this sort of thing and NOT come away with something ? :D

T.

As for you Luke, you are the jammiest bugger around! How often do you enter this sort of thing and NOT come away with something ? :D

T.

I attribute it to my two good luck charms. See signature for details. ;)

T.

I attribute it to my two good luck charms. See signature for details. ;)

Waaa! :thumbsup: