UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Want some rare Minimates?

Shanester

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea the CW set would be so popular! Thats great. I'll talk to AFX and see if I can't get more as prizes. Thanks for playing along folks!

Toy Fair mate please. :)

i would love to have the 2 Christmas 2007 Elf Spock Minimates

thanks Shanester and AFX! :D

Nice try Matt. :D

I think the intention was that the spock elf and toyfair mates were single prizes. ;)

why is everyone so quick to think your trying to pull something, the original post reads pick one of the three items, not five i'd be happy with one but was following the post sheesh

and not that i agree with him being able tochange his pick but karamazov80 obviously thought it was three items as i did.

let the flaming begin!

--edit: let me put my name in for a Spock elf (instead of the Civil War set, which I originally asked about). . .after Shane's post #16, I think that I would like to play the percentages game :) --
Edited by Mattallica

and not that i agree with him being able tochange his pick but karamazov80 obviously thought it was three items as i did.

let the flaming begin!

Tis true that I also misunderstood the first post (when Shane said that you could opt for one of the three choices listed, which helped to determine my choice. . .), but if you or anyone else has issue with my trying to switch, then please remove me from consideration altogether. I didn't think anyone would "disagree" with such a request :confused:

let the flaming begin!

Tis true that I also misunderstood the first post (when Shane said that you could opt for one of the three choices listed, which helped to determine my choice. . .), but if you or anyone else has issue with my trying to switch, then please remove me from consideration altogether. I didn't think anyone would "disagree" with such a request :confused:

yeah, sorry that didnt come out right, my point was that you changed your pick based on the odds changing or our misunderstanding of the the odds or whatever, wasn't trying to offend you Karamzov80 sorry!