UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I've been MUGGed!

Reideen1313

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I thought they were a bit too pricey, but still trying to tap into the "urban collector" market or whatever. I've seen some of those Marvel ones before, but forgot about them.

DC should really exploit the popularity of the Muggs by doing their own thinly veiled knock-offs, in my opinion. I saw little mini-WWE Muggs-type figures at Wal-Mart the other day. They seemed to be about 3 inches tall or so, but costed $10 each!

Wow. They really are going all-out for these!

qui-gon looks great, and the likeness is spot-on; I love that bone-meat thing that Wampa has; The Guards are okay...;I NEED WICKETS!! Seriously, this may be the first time i have an Are-Jay experience. I need a Wicket army; they're so cute with those eyes and little spears... :blush:

Well - it looks like the prototype art for the Phoenix Mugg has stayed with us.

This is probably the first phoenix EVER that i wont buy . . . and i even got the Marvel Legends David Duchovny Movie Phoenix

Marvelousnews.com released these pictures of the package art today.

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...600&start=0

This is probably the first phoenix EVER that i wont buy . . . and i even got the Marvel Legends David Duchovny Movie Phoenix

Well, seeing the box actually changes my thoughts a bit. the hair looks a better shade, and the box makes her less draggy. Only in-person views can tell, i guess. So far i'm buying her anyway, because i'm probably this boards biggst Jean Grey fan EVER. ;)-

I love how the box art covers up her facial expression. Maybe it will help sell the figure.

that's good marketing!

Well, seeing the box actually changes my thoughts a bit. the hair looks a better shade, and the box makes her less draggy. Only in-person views can tell, i guess. So far i'm buying her anyway, because i'm probably this boards biggst Jean Grey fan EVER. ;)-

I may have to politely disagree with you on that one ; )