UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I've been MUGGed!

Reideen1313

It's awesome to read a lot of people got muggs for Christmas. Now start customizing! ;)

I got a Skrull Might Mugg for Christmas.

Let the army-building begin- there is an invasion coming... :lol:

You really should, they look awesome in a group. My collection has already been invaded lol:

1203081644a.jpg

Edited by ARE-JAY

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-901-1230501819_thumb.jpg these arnt muggs but theyre close..... just wondered if any of you had them and wot your thoughts were ive stayed away from muggs so (due to their size) far but if muggs or these guys started doing retro wrestlers id be all over them

Well, that's it. I'm hooked.

Got a Red Skull Mugg, like i said before, for Christmas, and i love it. I've been watching a lot of Family Guy lately, so the only thing to describe it is "freakin sweet." Now i'll have to go back to the Mall i was at yesterday and get into KB. I just have to have more. :) There goes my iPhone fund...;)

Quick question: I'm thinking about Ventress (my favorite SW Sith of all time), Revan, and Galactus. Worth it??

Well, that's it. I'm hooked.

Got a Red Skull Mugg, like i said before, for Christmas, and i love it. I've been watching a lot of Family Guy lately, so the only thing to describe it is "freakin sweet." Now i'll have to go back to the Mall i was at yesterday and get into KB. I just have to have more. :) There goes my iPhone fund...;)

Quick question: I'm thinking about Ventress (my favorite SW Sith of all time), Revan, and Galactus. Worth it??

They are all worth buying. Of course, I've got all the Mighty Muggs, so I may be a bit biased. Darth Revan is my favorite of the three you mentioned. Galactus is cool because of his giant head. My Ventress looks great, but I have read some complaints from people who got a lousy paint job on theirs. She seems to be pretty easy to find, at least around here, so I would recommend checking her over before you buy her just in case.

BTW, the Red Skull Mugg is one of my top three Muggs. He's just behind Venom, and tied with SDCC Iron Man for second. If he couldn't suck you in, I doubt that any of them could have. :)

Edited by minivenom

Out of the blue, my sister picked me up and Ultimates Captain America Mugg for Christmas, so now I have two Muggs--Cap and Ultimate Cap. I like this Cap a lot more, despite his missing the wings on his head.

Darth Revan is my favorite of the three you mentioned.

Speaking of, how long ago did you find Darth Revan and have you seen another since? That one has been eluding me...

Seems like the best deal on ebay which is awash with them http://cgi.ebay.com/Darth-Revan-Mighty-Mug...Q2em118Q2el1247

Lol, my LCS has one. I'm getting him tomorrow (with Ventress) with a gift certificate i got over the weekend. Yay moi. ;)

I just picked up the Hoth Han last night (because my wife thought he was cute). I also got Molo Rama and Cairo Swordsman on clearance at Wal-Mart, ordered the Dooku and Ventress on-line at Wal-Mart for $8 each and bought an Indy Idol from somebody on-line (in damaged box, but only $5). This'll take my Mugg count up to 45 (just don't tell my wife I've got that many-she knows how much they cost and can do math).

Edited by groundhog7s

Darth Revan is my favorite of the three you mentioned.

Speaking of, how long ago did you find Darth Revan and have you seen another since? That one has been eluding me...

I found him and shirtless Darth Maul about a week or two before Christmas at Walmart, though I don't remember the location. It was either the Evendale, or the Florence store. They had just one of each, and I couldn't believe they were actually out.

Edited by minivenom

Hey, has anybody seen these before? I'm pretty sure they haven't come out yet, but really don't know.

Sam & Max Symbiotes

I don't think they're out yet Groundhog. Symbiote Studios seems like good folks, I know a couple of people who do some work for them. When I get home tonight, I'll ask around a bit for you.

Back to Muggs.... I haven't seen a single new Mugg in my area since I found Galactus, Silver Surfer and Torch. Now, I don't go out every week hunting, but everywhere I look, they've still got Cap, Ghost Rider and Hulk on the shelves. >:(

Hey, has anybody seen these before? I'm pretty sure they haven't come out yet, but really don't know.

Sam & Max Symbiotes

I don't think they're out yet Groundhog. Symbiote Studios seems like good folks, I know a couple of people who do some work for them. When I get home tonight, I'll ask around a bit for you.

Back to Muggs.... I haven't seen a single new Mugg in my area since I found Galactus, Silver Surfer and Torch. Now, I don't go out every week hunting, but everywhere I look, they've still got Cap, Ghost Rider and Hulk on the shelves. >:(

my stores jumped from wave two to five, and i never was able to get any from wave three or four.

i have five muggs now! i picked up a skrull and hoth han (my first starwars!).

i love them both, but han's gun looks like a movie camera :P

My local Wal-Mart way overstocked before the holidays and none of the Marvel sold. There's probably three-four cases left (in a small Wal-Mart, that's alot) and a ton of Obi-Wan's.

And as much as I'd like new ones, I went through and opened all of mine Monday and it actually made me a little sick to see how much I've gotten. It was a good kind of sick, but I was a little embarrassed with my lack of restraint in buying these.

My local Wal-Mart way overstocked before the holidays and none of the Marvel sold. There's probably three-four cases left (in a small Wal-Mart, that's alot) and a ton of Obi-Wan's.

Yeah I know what you mean, I just got back from there a few minutes ago and they have a bunch of Skrulls and Ult. Caps and Wolvies and Ghost Riders....

checking up on the latest Mugg news I come across this. Found by our very own AJ now it seems he's very modest and forgot to post it here so I thought I would help out :).

post-179-1231497971_thumb.jpg

Found on ebay its looks like a target exclusive that has leaked out.

I got Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow for $8 at Target today. My first step into the waters of Mighty Muggs. Lord help me.