UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 6 confirmed for next week 10/24

Mattallica

Yep ... looks like they are rushing in approx. 1/2 of the shipment. Not sure if all shops will be getting them next week, but we will. YAY!

Gotta say, I love the fact that DC is doing a JSA 2-pack in almost every wave. Spectre, Fate, Flash, Wildcat, Powergirl ... now S&S. Really though, we NEED Alan Scott. Pretty please.

Sorry. Kind of on a tangent there ... but yeah, DC6 next week.

That is great news, but maybe it should have gone in one of the existing threads for Wave 6. This one is well established:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...60&start=60

Whereas this one has but a few posts:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=3480

Holy cow! I still need to get the mates I want from wave 4!

Vigilante

I'm very curious to see what's going on with STRIPE. Is 2.5" with a 2" head? Or a 2" 'Mate built way up, ala the modern cylons? hmmm. And will Supergirl go the Mary Marvel fashion route?

Okay, any bets on who the cover figure will be? Probably Supergirl...

Either way, I'm doing the Happy Cappy Dance!

I'm very curious to see what's going on with STRIPE. Is 2.5" with a 2" head? Or a 2" 'Mate built way up, ala the modern cylons? hmmm. And will Supergirl go the Mary Marvel fashion route?

Okay, any bets on who the cover figure will be? Probably Supergirl...

Either way, I'm doing the Happy Cappy Dance!

Supergirl is my bet too. I'm suprised by the different insert images, I thought it would be the big three. Oh well, NEW MATES are always welcome!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Yeah, I just read Justice for the first time and have been itching for the WW/P 2-pack! :D I think its the wrong Cheetah though (:lol:). But what I reeeeally want is that Supergirl/Bizarro pack! Man, the Micheal Turner Batman/Superman run (on Supergirl) was the best!! And Bizzaro is my favorite Supes villain (besides Lex, obviously), so this is gonna be one of the the best 'mate weeks yet!

Yeah, I just read Justice for the first time and have been itching for the WW/P 2-pack! :D I think its the wrong Cheetah though (:lol:). But what I reeeeally want is that Supergirl/Bizarro pack! Man, the Micheal Turner Batman/Superman run (on Supergirl) was the best!! And Bizzaro is my favorite Supes villain (besides Lex, obviously), so this is gonna be one of the the best 'mate weeks yet!

I think you are right in Justice is cheetah 1 and I think we are getting cheetah 2 or 3. but still that two back will make for so hot Girl on Girl minimate action!

I'm actually most excited about the Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. pack but I'm hoping to be impressed by the Sgt. Rock and Blackhawk pack.

Those are the only two from this line that I plan on buying, but I really wish they would place more of a focus on some classic JSAers at the expense of some of these newbies. The "classic" Batman coming soon gives me hope.

Excellent news that these hit the UK the same week as the US.

Ah I remember the halcyon days of yore when the same used to happen with the marvel mates.

Excuse me, I have some moisture in my eye.

Hello all,

I just got my wave 6 set, and I am blown away at the detail and quality. Rather than step on the toes of the "official" reviews in this community, I just wanted to point out some minor details that rocked my world.

1. S.T.R.I.P.E. this is a huge 2.5 minimate with AMAZING huge details on his chest peice and boots. NO MISSLES!, should have come with something. At least Star girl has her staff.

2. Cheetah has a tail like Nightcrawler, so it's study and won't fall off during posing/play

3. Removeable medal for Bizarro!!! In case you were afraid it was molded to the cape

4. Sgt. Rock and Black Hawk did not have a seperate hair peices! Sorta upset w/ that move. Would've preferred anything, even exact remakes of other hair peices.

It seems like this Series just keeps getting better. Thanks DC for raising the bar!

Hello all,

I just got my wave 6 set, and I am blown away at the detail and quality. Rather than step on the toes of the "official" reviews in this community, I just wanted to point out some minor details that rocked my world.

1. S.T.R.I.P.E. this is a huge 2.5 minimate with AMAZING huge details on his chest peice and boots. NO MISSLES!, should have come with something. At least Star girl has her staff.

2. Cheetah has a tail like Nightcrawler, so it's study and won't fall off during posing/play

3. Removeable medal for Bizarro!!! In case you were afraid it was molded to the cape

4. Sgt. Rock and Black Hawk did not have a seperate hair peices! Sorta upset w/ that move. Would've preferred anything, even exact remakes of other hair peices.

It seems like this Series just keeps getting better. Thanks DC for raising the bar!

Pics?

Why couldn't this had gone in an existing thread?

Does S.T.R.I.P.E's helmet come off to reveal him human face?

No it does not. It is a single mold similar to the Kilowog head. What is cool is that it has a mini 2' head scult on the 2.5 body. This gives it a great "Big Robot Mecha w/ a tiny human inside feel." The real S.T.R.I.P.E. has the human all contained in the torso, so I'm glad no removable mask is available. I just took off S.T.R.I.P.E.S. gigantic upper body armor peice, and the body peice has a decal of Pat Dugan piloting the suit! Great Detail, but makes the scale suffer. Awesome regardless.

The Cheetah and Supergirl Hair Peice is amazing. Mine has blue panties (I know of the wierd Mary Marvel crotch)

The BlackHawk has 2 guns but only one holster sculpted to the dress peice. Hope this helps, my camera is broken. Sorry All!