UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

free mates from DST out of the blue?!?!

featofstrength

I care that is who cares I care so much it hurts sometimes I care so much I feel not just my pain but yours and by yours I mean you the MMMV not just you reading this post or you the person that read it after the person that read this post. I care so much that I am willing to do whatever it takes to make you care too. I care sooo much that for you I will take that bullet and make it my own. Seriously I care, cause I care.

:huh:

OK this is serious, someone has to Hug VBPannizzi now... It should be staff... Rad get your best cuddling stance ready...

T.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I care that is who cares I care so much it hurts sometimes I care so much I feel not just my pain but yours and by yours I mean you the MMMV not just you reading this post or you the person that read it after the person that read this post. I care so much that I am willing to do whatever it takes to make you care too. I care sooo much that for you I will take that bullet and make it my own. Seriously I care, cause I care.

Hey Bro,

I really hope you are joking...That sounds like some David Koresh type of ish...

By the way, I got like 3 free packages from DST. Thanks DST, you are the BEST!

WW4M

Hey,I would carefully say that I care about you caring but be careful caring to care that carefully because we care about you.Take care.

OK this is serious, someone has to Hug VBPannizzi now... It should be staff... Rad get your best cuddling stance ready...

T.

Unfortunately I'm just too far away to help. I think Shane would be better suited to handing out the hugs. It's the beard.

Hey,I would carefully say that I care about you caring but be careful caring to care that carefully because we care about you.Take care.

See this is why I care 'cause caring causes caring people to care.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to give DSTMatt a public shout out for the free mate. I earned it, apparently, for being a funny guy, and he delivered. I very much appreciate the gesture.

So, thanks, DSTMatt! :)

Cool man! what did you get?

Jeff of the Minis

Hey Bro,

I really hope you are joking...That sounds like some David Koresh type of ish...

WW4M

Must be why I (and one other person) received nada. Congrats.

Hey Bro,

WW4M

Must be why I (and one other person) received nada. Congrats.

PM me and tell me what you want.

All I want to know is why there are so many expectations regarding DST sending stuff out to people?

If you participated in the Target mate/receipt giveaway, I figure that's the only time you could consider expecting something from them.

Just my opinion, but anything else they give away is coming from the kindness of their hearts......they absolutely do not have to send anyone anything.

DST is a great company with great products and really, that is the only thing I expect from them.

• 1 month later...
So have we figured out exactly why these have been sent out? I participated in the Target giveaway, but never got anything (I'm not complaining by the way). Did chuck ever give a definite answer on how they chose who got these?

not complaining myself either,but i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who never got their target giveaway mates :lol: for a while there i started thinking they just didn't like to ship anything to my neck of the woods,especially since over a month ago i won a figure through dst's myspace and still never received it :P

So have we figured out exactly why these have been sent out? I participated in the Target giveaway, but never got anything (I'm not complaining by the way). Did chuck ever give a definite answer on how they chose who got these?

not complaining myself either,but i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who never got their target giveaway mates :lol: for a while there i started thinking they just didn't like to ship anything to my neck of the woods,especially since over a month ago i won a figure through dst's myspace and still never received it :P

i won with myspace too and i still have not got them! :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You guys who've won something over at myspace have you contacted customer services? I realise that there's no sale as such but they may be able to shed some light on where your loot is.

ok,so i emailed them a few times through their myspace and customer service and haven't heard anything.my myspace emails weren't even read.i just tried through customer service again and maybe i'll hear atleast something since it's after the new year and not near a holiday.