UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

free mates from DST out of the blue?!?!

featofstrength

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First a huge THANK YOU to DST. these mates rock!!!!

second these are from the target give away. I know this because I singed my younger cousin up for a free mate when target was running the contest. I called to see if he got these as well, since he did and he said he does not know what a radical is, I have to assume that is where they got this list. and they they miss spelled my name the same way.

Got My Hunt and Cylon in the mail. Lovin' it! DST knows exactly how to take care of their customers. It is things like this that will keep me buying Minimates!

Thanks a bunch DST!

Anyone know why they are in a different textured baggy than the other promo mates?

Is the Cylon mate any specific promo or is it the exact same as the single boxed Centurian ones?

The Cylon itself is a re-release (except the copyright date might be new?). The plastic bag with its label is unique.

I can second what others have said: DST are definitely pulling from the Target offer for their mailing list.

Is the Cylon mate any specific promo or is it the exact same as the single boxed Centurian ones?

The Cylon itself is a re-release (except the copyright date might be new?). The plastic bag with its label is unique.

It's exactly the same as the wave 1 Cylon with the white 2007 copyright info.

Well, awesome as it is that DST is sending these out, I'm a little disappointed because I missed the boat on the Target thing. I bought some minimates from Target and held onto the receipt, but I never sent it in. Guess that means no love for me, though I am a Radical and have bought from their online store, not to mention I've contacted them in the past about the missing Rocky hairpiece and got that right away.

Jatta Pake sent me an email a few days ago letting me know that I received a Hunt Minimate and SciFi Cylon as well! I used his address for the Target giveaway. This is a great idea on DST's part to help build brand and company loyalty - not that most of us here need any encouragement!

Thanks DST!

I'm beginning to wish that Fizzle was back with his whingeing about DST! Can you imagine what it's like for us Brits reading that you guys are getting freebies ....every frigging day. That does it..... I'm applying for a green card or maybe I'll marry an American girl ...... .

maybe I'll marry an American girl ...... .

Maybe not.

Unless they took down my address after I contacted them about not getting my mates from the Target offer I doubt I'll be seeing anything. Hopefully they will cross reference them with the Radicals and get those radicals that didn't send off for the Target offer. BTW the got a Retail Summit and yellow blank with nothing on it (I can't remember where and when).

Congratulations everyone, that's pretty sweet when you open up the mailbox and receive something you never expected in the first place :)

Unless they took down my address after I contacted them about not getting my mates from the Target offer I doubt I'll be seeing anything. Hopefully they will cross reference them with the Radicals and get those radicals that didn't send off for the Target offer. BTW the got a Retail Summit and yellow blank with nothing on it (I can't remember where and when).

NM I got them today from my old address which is what I had for my address for the Target offer. Just a bit surprised I got them at all since we haven't lived at that address since May.

Just got my Cylon & Hunt mates! They were delayed because I moved, and because of that I actually never expected to get these. The tampos on the Hunt guy are AWESOME! With a quick head swap, it'll be my new mini-me!

How did DST get all our your names and addresses?

I guess no one got any in England?