UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate PHOTO HUNT General Tomfoolery Thread

TBT!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did any of you ever watch Step by Step at any point in your life...

Ya'know how a lot of times Cody would sing the blues?

That inspired me to write this song...

*Do Do, Dah Do* I got the blues...

*Do Do, Dah Do* I got the blues...

*Do Do, Dah Do* I got the, "Been over a week since the contest ended and there still aren't any winners and it's not just that I don't know if I'm gonna win or not but I also wanna see everyone else's pictures, but I can't 'cause it's takin' forever, and ever, and eveeeer" blues...

PS. If you sing it the same way Cody did, I swear, this post was funny. If you're not familiar with the show, then you probably didn't grasp the humor. Hehe.

PS2. I'M JUST KIDDING. :P Take all the time you need to judge them fairly, I wouldn't expect any less. I just think some of us are starting to crack with anticipation. Hehe.

So... today or tomorrow then?

Well theoretically, "by the weekend" would have meant yesterday (friday) ... We're into "By weekend's end" now, which would mean today or tommorow. ;)

(Seriously though, take your time, I'm not saying this to pressure you, or gripe, or to demand anything... I can only imagine how much time it would take to judge all those pictures, so take all the time you need. Just havin' a spot of fun with ya. :D )

Is it true Timbo that everyone who has posted in this thread automatically goes to the bottom of the list of possible winners?

I've worried more than once about it... what with the repeated incinuation.

But I know that the judges will be fair, and not so petty and cruel. :P

I know it's taking us a long time to get back to you, it's not cos we've been ignoring the contest. Hell If we didn't want to do it then we wouldn't have held it in the first place.

The reason it's taken so long is that I'm waiting on someone to get back to me so I can finalize some details and I've not heard yet.

We're 90% done with the judging but need to tie up those loose ends before announcing anything.

T.

I came in 2nd? Really?!

SWEET!

I'd like to thank all the little people... And by 'little people' I mean Minimates. Haha.

No seriously. Timbo, you and yours have been truly outstanding in putting this together for us, and I just want to give you a huge thank you. This was really an experience to remember.

Thanks you. :)

So, is it picture time yet? :D

I came in 2nd? Really?!

Erm... 2nd place... no... joint 2nd through 8th maybe.

but you did win a prize for getting the full 30 points like the other guys did.

Links to pix will be up tomorrow, I need to sort some loose ends first.

T.

What I don't get is I submitted 30, but I'm on the "Artistic/Creative" win list, not the "Quantity" win list...

I still won a prize (PS. Awesome, thanks!) so hey, what do I care about the fine-print right? ... It just cornfuses me is all.

I'm assuming, as I read the sentance, "...the following had a 30 point total but didn't win either the main prize or one of the judges prizes." that it could be infered that since anyone could win a judge's prize, once 5 were chosen, the number of points they had, be it 30 or less, is moot, since they've already secured a prize, and thus anyone on the judge's list, whether they happened to have 30 or not, was just removed from the "highest in points" list? That it?

(lol, I think too hard...)

PS. Gratz to everyone who won something, and humble apologies and a sincere "good luck" for next time to thsoe who didn't. Thanks to the judges for throwing this shin-dig, and for passing out the extra prizes. I'm sure they're much appreciated by the additional winners. Was fun, and I'm anxious to see the pics. :D

Congrats to everyone, this was so much fun and I can't wait to see everyones pics. A HUGE thanks to Timbo and crew for doing this... oh yeah, I can't believe I actually won something, this is sweet :biggrin: definitly brightens my day after last nights crappyness. Anyway, thanks again and I'm glad that one/some of my pics made you laugh... or say WTF?!? :P

BS