UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

D&D 80s Cartoon

On 2/14/2023 at 3:09 PM, DSTZach said:

Official pics will go up on IGN this week, including packaging, and pre-orders open Friday.

Dungeons & Dragons Villains - Warduke.jpg

mind reposting?

i should have saved it.

i just noticed mine has 2 flesh colored arms.  i am curious if i missed that when you posted the art

thanks!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, nandoninny said:

mind reposting?

i should have saved it.

i just noticed mine has 2 flesh colored arms.  i am curious if i missed that when you posted the art

thanks!

i was curious about the lack of a blue mail arm and saw this was the look for the cartoon

IMG_0932.webp

On 9/29/2023 at 2:28 PM, DSTZach said:

I think they're doing the Advanced Dungeons and Dragons toy line, from the 1980s. Again, not an expert, but it seems like the toy line came first, then the cartoon had completely different characters... except Warduke? This could be a good way to go...

c415e46e32ff42776bcb18f95b954c64.jpg

BTW, I would buy the s**t out of these

• 1 month later...

If anyone is still looking for these, they are being carried by Hasbro Pulse, and the Heroes set is part of their Season's Savings deal, so you can get 25% off your order (35% if you're a Pulse premium member, which I am not). This is the first time I've seen them carry Minimates, so I was pleasantly surprised to find this set as part of the sale.

I'm surprised they have any left! They supposedly sold through the amount we had available when they put them up for sale earlier this year, but maybe we got them extra from the factory, or someone cancelled their orders. Either way, snap them up, we only have five hero sets left in our own store, and I don't think our Black Friday sale has started yet. We're sold out of villains. 

On 11/20/2023 at 4:42 PM, Freaqualizer said:

Can anyone confirm if the Warduke blue leg matches the Dreadnought blue?

While I don't have the Dreadnought; comparing inhand Warduke to the pics of Dreadnought on the database; it doesn't look like the blues will match as Warduke is a flat blue & the Dreadnought appears to be a somewhat different shade but in a metallic color. 

If you are looking for a blue arm for Warduke for an original toy accurate look then I suggest trying to pick up a spare Eric figure from the first set by itself. That is what I did as the blue on his arms is a match for Warduke's leg & it also has the mail printing on it to match as well.

Edited by HellfireSamurai

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...