UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Transformers Thread

Alpheon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! I've been to a couple of my local Walmarts that have RotF and HFtD Deluxe/Scout Class on clearance for $5/$2 and also Core Combiner Scout Class with Minicons for $2. I am still looking for a Ravage, Skids (regular, not "Tuner"), Skorponok, Huffer (C.C.), Smolder (C.C.) and maybe Elita-1. Please keep an eye out and let me know if you come across any of these (or anything else too good to pass up for $5).

Thanks! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Crap.

Not surprised, but certainly disappointed. Nice going there, Has-Blow, way to screw over both your former partner, Cartoon Network, and the fans of the show you created together. Animated could have and should have been a stand out show in the 30 years Transformers history. But now it's going to be swept under the rug, and "forgotten" by the suits as a source of corporate embarrassment. And Cartoon Network is willing to take the loss on the sets, just to say FU one more time to Hasbro, which is a little corporately childish (maybe appropriate given their business) IMO.

Either way, the fans, which includes the kids that made the show a ratings hit, are the ones who get punished.

Some one aught to do something to stand up to this... right after I finish lookin' around the web for the last wave of Classics 3.0, and try to find new Thundercats retail.:whistling:

Well, I can't really blame CN. Would you sell something just so someone could put it on a competitor's channel? And Hasbro is now use to having all the money. This is why it's a terrible idea to go halvsies on your toys.

If it weren't for the HUB, Animated would still be on the air right now. It's like the Firefly of TFs. So much potential. So much pain.

Oh, it will never appear in reruns anywhere, that much is certain. But I was hoping against hope that they would release the last season to DVD so that the fans could preserve the show in some way. But that's not happening either.

At least the show's impact- Bulkhead living on in Prime, Lugnut and Lockdown being show horned into IDW G-1 continuity without major personality changes, the Magnus Hammer in "Unified" continuity, just to name a few; is still being felt in the larger Transformers' Universe. I can live with that.

hi folks... just looking for a little advise/help

I'm trying to get hold of a movie voyager Shockwave, but can't seem to find it anywhere here in the UK. Was considering getting something from China via ebay, but am worried about arriving in time.

just wondering if he is generally hard to come by, or am I just having bad luck? Did he actually come out around the time of the film?

Oh, and on the off chance someone this side of the pond sees him, please let me know... it'd be hugely appreciated.

Is this what you are referring to?

http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Dark-MechTech-Voyager-Shockwave/dp/B004FEL5SI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313165436&sr=8-1

Doesn't seem to be very rare here, otherwise he wouldn't be that cheap on Amazon.com

What do you mean about "arriving in time?" How quickly do you need it?

Most brick and mortars here locally over ordered the first wave and have yet to restock. A really, really, REALLY common problem around here. (we never, ever saw any PCC's Comanders past wave 1, heck, there are still stores with three pegs of IM 2 wave 1 sitting around) That may not be the case everywhere.

that is the one K, yeah... but its essentially three times that on amazon uk. Its for a birthday present, so I've got approx 2 weeks.

forgive my ignorance, but am I able to order from Amazon US, and is the delivery still free over $25?

cheers

You can order, however point #3

To take advantage of FREE Super Saver Shipping:

Place at least $25 of eligible Amazon.com products in your Shopping Cart. (Eligible items will display "eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping ..." next to their price.)

Proceed to checkout.

Ship your items to a single U.S. address.

Select "Group my items into as few shipments as possible" as your shipping preference.

Select Super Saver Shipping as your shipping speed. Your order will be delivered within 5-8 business days.

Place your order, and enjoy the free shipping!

DOTM Shockwaves have been plentiful in most non-shit Tescos apparently.

ah, I see... oh well.

Well, I'll have to keep looking. If anyone stateside is able to pick one up for amazon/retail price and ship it over, do let me know... I'd be able to pay up asap.

EDIT - by asap, I mean I do have it now, obv

Edited by bobafett

Found it at Hasbro Toy Shop but it won't ship from there until 8/29 and I have no idea if they ship overseas.

If I come across it this weekend, or early next week, I'll snag it for you.

Oh thank the Maker! I was finding nothing but Ratchets and Primes.