UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

R.I.P. Robin Williams

undeadpool

Wow. I loved Robin Williams. He was such a great actor. He could do drama like in One Hour Photo, which was great, and was always great in the comedy roles he had.

I know he has had issues with drugs on and off most his life, but I never thought he would commit suicide. He hid his depression from the outside world pretty damn well. He will be missed by many!

This was a shocker. So sad. He was a real staple in movies through the '80s and '90s, just seemed like he would always be around. I liked him best in the Fisher King, Dead Poets Society, and Insomnia. RIP.

One of my earliest birthday party memories was taking a group of friends to the local family cinema to watch Hook and have a party in the foyer afterwards.

Many of the mans roles are emblazoned on my memory and form the foundation of a great deal of my youth.

There seems to be a pattern of brilliant comics struggling with depression. It's a real tragedy. I hope Mr Williams has found the peace he was looking for.

RIP.

One of my earliest birthday party memories was taking a group of friends to the local family cinema to watch Hook and have a party in the foyer afterwards.

I also remember going to see Hook, and then proceeding to the arcade right outside the movie theater afterward.