UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you'll need a shriner hat. And one of those Ryu energy blasts painted to look like the Shadow King entity (I've been at the workbench....).

The Shriner hat would be easy enough to make with green stuff. The Shadow King entity design sounds awesome, but I don't know if I'd get that ambitious...

What about using some ghost parts? Energized terror dog head on Subway ghost body?

Edited by Mnemosis

After a two-year drought (the last X-wave before this was wave 47, way back in October 2012), I think we can call things square with the A-fanboys...

Yeah - what he said!

To be fair, the only really Avengers related series we've had of late is 54. It's mostly been Movies and mixed universe stuff. The last actual Avengers wave was 45.

As I see it, there's:

Avengers

FF

Spider-Man

X-Men

solo heroes

Various

Are Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and DD sometimes Avengers? Sure. But I count them in the solo category with Strange, GR, MK, Deathlok, etc.

Conversely, Wolverine, Cap, Iron Man, and Thor have their own stable of characters, but I count them predominantly by their teams. Could you say we had a "Cap" wave? Yes, of course. But I'd still count it toward Avengers.

Various would cover things like Alpha Flight and the Midnight Sons.

I don't count movie waves toward any of the above. Maybe you'll use movie Loki as YOUR Loki, but by and large, those sets are their own thing unto themselves

Edited by Mnemosis

I mostly agree with you, I also classify the solo heroes as Knights. But all the main avengers that have consistently had their own titles, I count them on their own then as part of the avengers. Since 54 is more cap related than anything I give it to cap. Plus I wanted Strucker and was super surprised to see him so soon after getting 2 Zemo's.

If we were to say get a VS wave that looked like:

Wasp/Whirlwind

Iron Man/Radioactive Man

Cap/Grey Gargoyle

Black Panther/Mr Hyde

Then I would be like "Oh snap that is a sweet Avengers VS wave. I hope the VS wave format does well and continues.

Maybe we can get a wave with a classic Dan Ketch ghost rider and that Blackheart guy...

my Hyde QC

Pics?

I'd really prefer a proper Classic Radioactive Man. I never liked the crappy yellow pants on the last one.

I know it's not a "proper" one, but I used Gamma Hulk's legs and Classic Baltar's loincloth...

(I just tried looking through my Photobucket for a picture, but it appears I never took one.)

cool. I like the quasimodo idea, im going to have to bust out some hyde art and see what my options are.

Also I remember I never got around to that radioactive man because I didnt have time to paint a loin cloth and boots to match..

Edited by arnim zola