UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 60

Nessex

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm so excited for this set, i've already rearrange my X-Men display to make room for the 5 new mates that will be joining it (although i only had to make for 3 of them since i have a custom Banshee and Morph). hopefully Luke is able to make a Cecilia Reyes w/glasses face for that custom.

I stand corrected - GB movie Janine should work

fig0939h250.jpg

Hail Ivan!

Excellent!

Image00020.jpghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WZKKL5vSQcs/Um-aKvPFESI/AAAAAAAASqs/JtTX4km9hhI/s1600/Image00020.jpg]

DST, let's get moving with this. Claremont/Cockrum/Byrne wave:

updated Cyclops/Banshee

updated Colossus/updated Storm

Wolverine/updated Prof. X w/movie DOFP wheelchair

variant: Wolverine/Moira

Edited by karamazov80

This is how my Moira looks now.

a13a4d85-8f3c-4240-b656-2c0d2d80074b_zps

I used a Mirage chest, lab coat, Janine hair piece and then Alice's face since Moira is blue eyed. Not sure if I want to update her to the Blue costume though...

I'll be using Nova's body, probably with a custom painted set of belt/glove/boots to match her jumpsuit look. Just won't have the band around her chest...

Moira.jpg

Jealous of your pureed down Piotr though!

I would do that but I am the world's worst painter. I'm actually scared of how I am going to be with stickers. Piotr is just a Cap America legs/cuffs, a Namor torso, the boots from Wave 47 and the chest piece from GSM Piotr. As for Siryn faces, for me nothing beats the Spidey 3 Mary Jane face and hair. I think it is because I don't recall ever seeing them on anyone else and they are so "red" it scream Irish.

9f97270c-693a-4198-95a4-9bf8d2f4854f_zps

Powered, not pureed lol. Yeah, I MAY have to look into that

as for painting, a solid color over a single piece, like repainting an entire boot? That isn't too hard. It's why I want to stay away from doing that line around her collar. That would be difficult, because you need to maintain the right shape and keep the line clean