UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 19

Nessex

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't revealed the line-up yet, but someone here has more or less guessed it. Only off by one!

whistling.gif

A few much needed B-list (entering A-list) re-dos, a few fairly modern costumes for the A-listers.

>TRU 19 is maybe 50% '60s-friendly? Ronan and the three long-awaited re-dos could be considered '60s. Maybe even the army builder. But IM and the other two big heroes are very much modern.

Everyone else in 19 we've gotten comic Mates of before, but three not for a long time, and I believe all three have been asked for. Two are new (or recent) costumes for Marvel mainstays. One is a returning army-builder.

Eight different figures. Not themed, a pretty diverse group. Avengers, X-Men, GOTG and Spider-Man. No overlap with 60. BUT one overlap with 59.

1. Iron Man/Ronan. No other GOTG-related characters.

2. New costume/re-do. Ties in to another box set.

3. New costume/army builder.

4. Re-do/Re-do.

Iron Man / Ronan

Scarlet Spider / Kraven...Vulture...Electro...Mysterio?

Wolverine (2014 suit) / Wave 59 Sentinel

Quicksilver / Vision

Edited by youbastards

can we get a new chameleon with a Nick Fury head where the eye patch is on the wrong side?

Isn't that a reference to that one Spiderman episode when Chameleon was Nick Fury so he could infiltrate some gala or whatever then Spiderman figured it out by looking at what Fury looked like for real and saw the eye patch was on the wrong side of his face?

Ends of the Earth Spider-Man and Mysterio! jawdrop.gif Funny thing is, I bought Mysterio a while ago but this is a different costume.

So we have:

Iron Man/Ronan

New Costume (Ends of the Earth)/Re-Do (Mysterio) Ties into another box set

New Costume/Army Builder

Re-Do (Quicksilver)/Re-Do

Only 3 remain!

Edited by Kostisfire

I'm surprised to see Mysterio, I really didn't feel like there was anything wrong with the previous one, I'm sure this one will be good, but of all the Spiderman villains I felt like they pretty much nailed him the first time. I do hope he comes with a Quinton Beck unmasked head.