UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Guardians of the Galaxy

Valo487

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i guess if we ever get Star wars(not that we ever will) minimates folks would be ok with Yoda, Jawas, and R2 unit type droids as one piece plastic statues?

the difference between Lockheed, redwing etc is that they are Pets/ Accessories, meant to sit on someones arm/shoulder, RR is a character he wears clothes, shoots guns and talks for Crissakes.

seems Lego had the same choice to make but they went with RR as a figure. wink.png

Edited by Mattallica

Wave sounds cool, can't wait to get a Ronan. As far as Rocket Raccoon there was no way to win.. if they made him small people would complain about scale. Would love to get a classic GOTG comic wave at some point, Starhawk would make an especially nice mate I think.

Edited by rikfenix

Snarf can talk, and has wielded a variety of weapons. He's not really a pet, so much as the fifth adult ThunderCat. I'm pretty sure he baby-sits the Thunderkittens. And the Berbils are not pets, they're sentient robot koala bears who own their own space ships.

I understand the Rocket Raccoon love, even if it is comic-based, but I think we have established that smaller characters can be smaller. If the character IS a breakout, maybe a modern (or classic!) comic incarnation will be more likely, and maybe that one could be a full'sized Minimate.

Edited by DSTZach

Lockheed was an agent of SWORD and is the alien liason for the x-men

And as far as I'm aware wasn't in any of the 3 X-men movies... let alone one of the 5 main characters? wink.png

Seriously though get someone to name 5-10 x-men and it's unlikely they'll say "Cyke, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Lockheed.... and oh I dunno I'm struggling to think of anyone else right now..."

Do the same for GotG and I bet Rocket would 2nd or 3rd on the list.

T.

Snarf can talk, and has wielded a variety of weapons. He's not really a pet, so much as the fifth adult ThunderCat. I'm pretty sure he baby-sits the Thunderkittens. And the Berbils are not pets, they're sentient robot koala bears who own their own space ships.

I understand the Rocket Raccoon love, even if it is comic-based, but I think we have established that smaller characters can be smaller. If the character IS a breakout, maybe a modern (or classic!) comic incarnation will be more likely, and maybe that one could be a full'sized Minimate.

Honestly i dont know anything about the Thundercats, if you say thats so, Ill take your word for it in which case Maybe DST dropped the ball on him/them and they should have been full size mates as well?

Who loves hypothetical? People desperate to see these damn things and end this.

Once we see RR, we'll have a better opinion to form.

As long as DST maintains an open mind if RR becomes bigger and warrants a miniminimate, as Zach said, then by all means, best of both worlds.

The fact that we are finally getting GoTG minimates at all, after 54 waves, is amazing, so gift horse motuh look.

Ultimately I'm just going to make a RR with a customised smaller minimate body so I good.

...... She didnt feed him, walk him, take him out to do his business, etc.

How the hell do you know?

Because I've read every one of his comic appearances?

Are you asking me if you've read all his comic appearances?

Anyway.......so just because they've never shown it you assume it didn't happen? I'm pretty sure Aunt May had to take a crap once or twice, but I never saw that in any comic.

Ultimately I'm just going to make a RR with a customised smaller minimate body so I good.

Anyway.......so just because they've never shown it you assume it didn't happen? I'm pretty sure Aunt May had to take a crap once or twice, but I never saw that in any comic.

I did. It still haunts my nightmares

I did. It still haunts my nightmares

LOlbiggrin.pngwacko.png