UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Wave 18

Zak Katz

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found these in store yesterday for $3.98, picked up one of each set and a few stragglers from other waves that were on sale. I only took one set, so if anyone in the Portland area is looking for these try Janzen Beach.

They also had some of the tomb raider series, but all the exclusives were gone.

Have to say I really like this wave, the only disappointment is that it looks like my Wolverine has a different left and right hand claw sculpt. Anyone else have this issue?

T.

picked up an absorbing man pack yesterday (all they had) and two falcon and one winter soldier pack at a different location today. They had two Ultron packs, 6 absorbing man and falcon packs and only the one winter soldier pack. Falcon is possibly my favorite of the line. he's a lot of fun. Bucky is neat, but feels a little lacking. I'm not sure what to do with the hydra goon--his color is a little off to add to my other hydra troopers.

I love that these have been put on clearance. I haven't been picking up a lot of mates (since the Shanna wave--51?) so this price break has encouraged not just for me to pick up some packs, but also to hunt this new wave.

dang these are at Jantzen Beach now? i just went all the way out to Tigard to get them on Sunday! Jantzen Beach would have been much closer. Were there many Winter Soilder sets left?

There were two packs, I picked one up and left the other. There were a bunch of the other sets though.

That was on Saturday.

T.

Found the Thor/absorbing man and Cap/Falcon set Coniva.

Still no winter solider and Wolverine set..........

Would like to get them if anyone have extra set.

Aslo, i have extra pack of Thor/absorbing man let me know if you need them.

Thanks,

Edited by spawnshen