UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Wave 18

Zak Katz

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you happen to price scan them in store to see what the TRU item number is? Is it the same as 17? Thanks!

IMG_0029_zps257ded80.jpgIMG_0030_zps95a2c8eb.jpgIMG_0033_zps53e029ca.jpgIMG_0032_zps456b5a08.jpgIMG_0034_zps22eb9724.jpgIMG_0036_zps543f5dbb.jpgIMG_0042_zps92f09e12.jpgIMG_0045_zps9f183d7c.jpg

IMG_0041_zpscd54d5ef.jpgIMG_0035_zps2c1a415b.jpgIMG_0037_zps958a33a3.jpgIMG_0038_zpsc9fa46a7.jpgIMG_0040_zps57bfd1d2.jpgIMG_0039_zps4f1902c5.jpg

I really liked the Thor and Absorbing Man more than I thought I would, the Winter Soldier is awesome as is the long over due Falcon, Wolverine and Ultron are nice additions to the AOU set, and the Hydra elite is what I expected. The Captain America is cool and has a great new face tampo, but the vest does not come off. You will have to cut one or both of the straps on the side.

After I saw this post I decided to head out to the TRU that I usually have the best luck with, and I got there about five minutes before they closed, but nope, no new 'mates. I did at least find one of the new Marvel Legends that have been killing me to hunt, so it wasn't a total waste.

I work at a TRU and according to our truck manifest we were supposed to get a new case of wave 17 yesterday. I didn't see any on the shelf, so I don't know if they are buried on a pallet in the back room, but my guess would be that this is actually wave 18 and that they share an item number

I will let you all know what I find when I go in today

After I saw this post I decided to head out to the TRU that I usually have the best luck with, and I got there about five minutes before they closed, but nope, no new 'mates. I did at least find one of the new Marvel Legends that have been killing me to hunt, so it wasn't a total waste.

No luck at granite run either, hellpop. But I was up there with my boy and only quickly scanned those aisles. Had I'd known, I would have looked a little harder.

Seeing these get a refreshed item number would have given me a little more hope Marvel waves were continuing at TRU. Now, not as sure... sad.png

The item number stuff doesn't worry me at all but other stuff regarding minimates and TRU do, passing on sets and waves. Enjoy picking them up at TRU and don't want that to end, that's how I found them in the first place. Zach, can you confirm that there will be a TRU wave 19?

Definitely look forward to picking these up, been waiting for that Winter Soldier and Falcon for a long time. They look great! Don't know anything about gold version of Ultron but he looks cool. Absorbing Man is cool but I still really like the old one we got.. Will still pick him up though!