UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU 2013 Fan Poll Boxset still happening?

The JC

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe TRU is working on it. And we are prototyping all six of the figures as we speak.

Prototyping... so we will see real figures instead of the drawings this time around?

I think it's gonna be a Maximum Carnage set.

Carnage

Spidey

Venom

Cardiac

Demogoblin

Shriek

Doppleganger

I'd be able to deal with getting another Spider-Man or Venom to get a Carnage, Doppleganger, or Demogoblin.

Not to be a brat, but Firestar was in Maxium Carnage enough to even get into the video game....

There were a lot of characters in Maximum Carnage that i'd like to see make it into minimates, many of which have not yet been made into minimates at all (Doppelganger, Shriek, Demogoblin, Carrion & Deathlock) . This poll doesn't seem like a good fit for Maximum Carnage, as we know we're only getting 1 new character and a bunch of updates.

EDIT: I'm sure it's been said elsewhere already - but complimentary box-sets for Maximum Carnage would be awesome.

Heroes: Spider-Man, Venom, Deathlock & Firestar

Villains: Carnage, Shriek, Demogoblin, Doppelganger (market him as 'Demon Spider-Man if it makes it an easier sell)

EDIT: I'm sure it's been said elsewhere already - but complimentary box-sets for Maximum Carnage would be awesome.

Villains: Carnage, Shriek, Demogoblin, Doppelganger (market him as 'Demon Spider-Man if it makes it an easier sell)

I'd be all over this! MC screams 90s but sometimes this ain't so bad.

Hey now Nessex, you got your '90s characters in the AOA, X-Force, and Lee X-Men stuff awhile back. That's enough of that! DST, more '80s characters and stories, please.

I can't believe that this thread has gotten to fourteen pages with (says in best Chris Traeger voice) literally no tangible information to talk about.

It would be a better Traeger impression had you twisted the lack of info into a positive.

No news is literally the best news.

Wolverine is literally another minimate we could have.,

I know the designs are in TRU's hands, the bios have been written, the painted prototypes are finished or near-finished (we mailed the tampos to the painter last week), and TRU just has to get the poll up. Not sure how long voting will be active for, since we have to get the winners into production soon, but I'll let everybody know.

I think it's safe to say that it's an AOU box set then. In other news, i just read the 10 or so fantastic four issues of marvel now! and i'm really liking it and the outfits. I know that we just got an ff box set but since Sue is a major AOU player and we'll probably get her in her new uniform, a new ff boxset with reed, johny (flame off but with some fire effects), thing and maybe both franclin and valeria would be awesome!

I got the irony but I wanted an excuse to post my ff idea. Shameless plug I know but fantastic four is a fantastic series! As far as the poll is concerned my guess was AOU. Now though I'm leaning towards something that will fill some slots. Classic avengers with new costumes would be my bet.