UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Trick or Treat

Lurch77

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is a costume contest, here is my entry. Did the same thing I did last year which was create an original Red Lantern costume that incorperates my wheelchair. Not that many handicap superheroes out there besides Prof. X and I don't think I can pull off a good Oracle, hahaha.

At first I started with a black fedora, red bandana, and a black suit with a long cape for a 1930's look with black suspenders to top the look. It was supposed to be the golden age version of my superhero costume. Since then, I moved to a 90's grunge look with a more realistic look, then what it is today, a special ops version. Only thing I'm terribly missing is I need eyeglasses since putting on make-up is a drag.

Last year, for a costume party and contest, we decided to do a Blackest Night theme, so not wanting to abandon my suit I've spent years workin' with, I just made it fit into the Red Lantern-lore since Blackest Night was in at the time.

Angled.jpg

FBSlaves.jpg

My lovely slaves

FBMDRN.jpg

Oh, me

FBGauntlets.jpg

Modified Gauntlets that have more pull out blades.

FBArmor.jpg

Jacket made out of a bullet proof vest

RingFacebook.jpg

FBSuperman.jpg

6304857341_1251d0b389_z.jpg

Blackest Night Selection Screen by Glenn Baby, on Flickr

^^Group shot of us

Since then I finished detailing my wheelchair red and black, here's a pic of it from a Con I did.

rise__rage__will_by_scythicles-d3fb7nx.jpg

Not my entry, but a bit of a preview, i will probably be posting my entry either on Halloween Day or Halloween night before the dead line

sadly i do not have access to an awesome camera, but i have a lead on someone who does :)

IMG_20121014_204601.jpg

and to be even more vague (and to quell any "Spirit" guesses)

425578_498966683456095_1944773647_n.jpg

dancing-goat.gifdancing-goat.gif

2 weeks left

I didn't necessarily say that you have to post a pic of your Halloween costume to enter; there have been quite a few entries so far that are not of a costume. But I also didn't say that a pic of your Halloween costume doesn't count as an entry too. :whistling:

Treat please!

*Lurch whispers something quietly in TBT's ear*

oh... what... wait, what do you mean staff can't win this.... *Grumble*

Good luck guys & I hope whoever wins this understands what a treasure they are getting!

T.