UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Captain America: The Winter Soldier *w/ Spoilers*

Lurch77

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Widow needs to pick a damn hairstyle, but the use of Commander Rogers is pretty interesting. Wasn't expecting such a sudden adoption of that costume, especially his own sequel; it's something most people would not really be used to. Quite frankly, the helmet looks goofy with such a sleek uniform.

Besides that, i love what i'm seeing. Winter Soldier even with the mask and jacket is pretty awesome.

I'm just happy that Cap's ears are visible this time around. Something just never sat right with me in regards to the masks he wore in the last two outing. The fact that his ears were covered up just looked goofy IMO. Glad to see the issue resolved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the face mask makes sense to me, and other than that its pretty much the comic look exactly, I mean they even kept the star on the robot arm!

I cant wait to see more of WS and Falcon :D

I don't care much for this direction. Seems more like some thinly veiled Cap imitation you might have seen in Planetary than the real deal. This is what Marvel considers "modern and realistic," I guess.

Well, personally I think it's an improvement over his Avengers costume (not that it'd be hard to improve on that. it looked so... off), but I do miss the reds. Still, I do like that it has a Commander Rogers aesthetic, and that I can readily identify him as Captain America despite the deviation from the classic look. And the shield hasn't changed thumbsup.gif