UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusives Revealed!

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach. Please. My heart can only take so much in one evening. :lol:

This set is just perfect, i love every bit of it. That Cyclops, "unarmored," was a brilliant move. Is that Hawkeye's hairpiece? I'm curious, does he have a glasses tampo or red eyes?

Was hoping Emma might get at least some energy/psychic effect, but she's perfect as is so it doesn't really matter. I love that almost every Emma Frost gets painted skin instead of molded. Sort of a "flawless" look. :sweat:

Really dig the cherry-red on Colossonaut too. Hope is alright; more the fault of Marvel for the silly 90s-Future designing, but you guys really made it work.

Man, i adore this set.

EDIT: As i said in the other box set thread, more packaging like this please. It's beautifully, and i love Cyke at the top.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

zach, you are the master at photos!

does that phoenix base come with hope?

and i am now COMPLETELY SOLD on that colossus :D

Hope actually doesn't come with a Phoenix base (tray shot above is final), but I assume everyone here has one?

And Colossus is tough to shoot -- the eye holes are DEEP -- but they gave him a new, bigger torso that lines up with the helmet. It's pretty neat. And since he has a hole for the helmet, you can put hair on him if you like.

Haha now THAT is quality service, Zach. :lol:

So glad Cyke has glasses; First Class didn't, which is annoying. He should ALWAYS have glasses.

The hairpiece works well, but will look even better on Movie Hawkeye. I assume it has a spacer now.

But man, that Emma looks better in every pic. :happy:

Man. That might be the angriest looking Minimate yet.

Yeah. And Cyclops doesn't look happy either.

Honestly though, with the look on Emma's face, and Cyc's expression, it looks like Emma has a psychic grip on his balls. :ohmy:

Edited by TM2 Dinobot