UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusives Revealed!

Did Disney have an exclusive at SDCC last year? I thought i remembered the FF set being an SDCC exclusive that wasn't available @ SDCC, but in the neighbouring disney store?

Although - i guess they only recently had a retailers exclusive with the Avengers sets, so they probably wont be offering anything extra this SDCC.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Disney have an exclusive at SDCC last year? I thought i remembered the FF set being an SDCC exclusive that wasn't available @ SDCC, but in the neighbouring disney store?

Although - i guess they only recently had a retailers exclusive with the Avengers sets, so they probably wont be offering anything extra this SDCC.

Yeah the FF set wasn't at the con but it was available at the local Disney store in San Diego.

No, Zach's confirmed there is no SDCC exclusive from Disney or TRU this year. We have been/are going to be pretty spoiled for Minimate exclusives this year as it is, though... :tongue:

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering why no-one had made much mention of Disney.

Yeah - i've seen a lot of stuff i wanted released this year (count me as one of the crazies who loved seeing Boomer at TRU). And i'm pretty darn happy to see Alpha Flight get some love at SDCC, as well as what looks like the definitive modern White Queen.

So - it's just the new 80's property that we're waiting to hear about now. . .

Icon Heroes is the company making the Thundertank exclusive.

Oh, and it looks like it is going to be Thundercats Minimates for the AFX exclusive! The official Thundercats facebook page has just revealed a Jaga Thundercats minimate!!!! So excited.

178727_350880034981447_957000078_o.jpg

Snap! Not a Thundercat fan myself, but just about everyone I know is going to lose their minds.

If anyone is legitimately surprised, know that you have my pity. There was hardly a chance that it WASN'T Thundercats.

That said, i really like the details. I'm not a huge fan but watched reruns when i was a kid so i'll pick it up. I imagine that this will be the way we get Mummy-form Mumm-ra, with big Mumm-ra coming later.