UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shooting the breeze...

I got a Vita at launch and I'm not blown away by it but the potential of it is too great to let it go this early. The Uncharted game is good and if you are into Baseball MLB the show is fun and you can play the same franchise on the ps3 and Vita thanks to the ability of saving to the cloud. I think that if you give up on it now something is going to come out and you'll be wishing you still had it.

I decided not to sell it,a new AC game has been announced,AC 3 liberation which has console graphics and is very good. I'm sure that a lot of games are going to be announced at e3.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one made me groan.

The local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady

because she had just gotten married for the fourth time.

The

interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be

marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation.

"He's

a funeral director," she answered.

"Interesting,"

the newsman thought.

He

then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three

husbands and what they did for a living.

She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years.

After

a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining

that she had first married a banker when she was in her 20's, then a circus

ringmaster when in her 40's, and a preacher when in her 60's, and now - in her

80's - a funeral director

The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married

four men with such diverse careers.

(wait for it)

She smiled and explained, "I married

one for the money,

two for the show,

three to get ready,

and four to go."

Cool idea man, almost started one of these myself. Not to sound like a douche or anything, but although I'm not one of the bigger names on the boards I really appreciate being able to talk to you dudes about toys and what not. Literally the one thing that's keeping me happy these days is the same thing that kept me happy as a kid, just toys. Been out of work since November, rapidly losing money, my marriage is on the rocks due to the fact I can't find work and I've just been really bummed. However, keeping up with news on mates is an excellent therapy in between rebuilding my life. So, again, thanks guys!

Also, since this is a chat....sorta.....anyone hockey fans? If so, what team? I'm a Penguins and Crosby fan, feel free to hate :biggrin: .

Also, since this is a chat....sorta.....anyone hockey fans? If so, what team? I'm a Penguins and Crosby fan, feel free to hate :biggrin: .

HUGE hockey fan right here. Only sport i follow religiously. I'm a Red Wings fan by default, so double BOOO to you!

To undeadpool: I was watching it until my cable provider stopped putting episodes on demmand! Im at least 5 episodes behind :(

Edited by Punisher

1339737242[/url]' post='232268']

i freaking love young justice, anyone on season 2? i dont have many people to discuss it with

I've been watching it, but I'm two episodes behind, so my plan is to catch up on it today. It's pretty good so far.

As to hockey, I feel the same about it as I do most sports. If I can get to a game and be with thousands of people and yell and eat hot dogs and stuff, then I'm all for it. Televised, generally bores me senseless. I don't pick teams. I just root for which ever side is moving the puck, football, whatever. Except in baseball, in which case I just love it and watch people play. Also, back to hockey, I do live in a pretty hockey-centric place, so I can't much get away from it.

id buy every single one, even character variations, i dont care :P

ok so i dont want to say too many spoilers for anyone behind, but does anyone have their suspicions about "the competitor"? :D

• 2 months later...