UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shooting the breeze...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all please read this ....... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-19448774

Now I'm no shark lover but it is beyond my ken why this even made the news unless it was to display the stupidity of some bloody stupid 'fisherman' who decided ,in his wisdom, to capture a shark which was allegedly attacking seals . If it was attacking seals I would have thought it was doing the 'fisherman' a favour ....seals eat fish :rolleyes: So it's OK.... in his mind... for him to capture the nasty shark who is just doing what sharks do but it's not OK for the shark to attack him on his boat .....on his boat,on the boat,within the boat out of the water where it has been dragged from :rolleyes: Like I said I have natural aversion to sharks so I don't go around hauling them on to my boat to play God by putting a tracing tag on them.....if I did then maybe I'd expect that the bad,bad shark might bloody bite me :biggrin:

Shark Attack :no: God give me strength!

Edited by buttheadsmate

My dad being a proffesional fisherman i can say that i prefer sharks over dolphins.Dolphins are plain evil.They eat every fish,they utterly destroy the nets (which cost thousands) and throw rubbish at them.Seals do that too but once every month so it ain't that bad.Dolphins are evil in an animal form.And it's not that they can't find fish to eat.They jut are too lazy to hunt.

• 2 weeks later...

What a week! I've had a yucky cold for most of the week, and I've been in a first degree murder trial with a sequestered jury. Yeesh. Finally got a verdict a little while ago- voluntary manslaughter, which is two grades down from the indicted offense. I managed to run a 4 mile race last night, but with a dismal 11 minute mile. I'm presently drinking a beer (Red Hoptober may well be my new favorite American beer) and then it's lunch and a nap. How's everyone else doing?

My dad being a proffesional fisherman i can say that i prefer sharks over dolphins.Dolphins are plain evil.They eat every fish,they utterly destroy the nets (which cost thousands) and throw rubbish at them.Seals do that too but once every month so it ain't that bad.Dolphins are evil in an animal form.And it's not that they can't find fish to eat.They jut are too lazy to hunt.

That is quite brilliant, I knew dolphins were clever, but they still manage to impress. Only other species that have sex for the fun of it as well, I believe.

I don't think use humans can have a go when it comes to being lazy or wasteful.