• Dire Wraiths
    • HAMMER Agents
    • Madrox the Multiple Man (Classic)
    • Mandroids
    • Mindless Ones
    • Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

Series 48 and 49 should be interesting to see, since these polls are also showing us which characters are NOT in those waves, as they are already being designed, right?

This feeds my belief that either wave 48 or 49 will be a Hulk themed wave. No Hulk B-list on this list! And there are plenty of b-list Hulk characters:

Doc Samson

The Warbound

Hercules

Red She-Hulk

Silver Savage

Jack of Hearts

Stingray

Hulkling

Mastermind Excello (A. Cho)

Namora

Hmmm... why can't i add my votes to this poll in this thread? I voted for the first poll, but it won't let me add my votes this time... why?

It really crushes me to see Songbird, the turd of this group of awesome selections, doing so well.

I went with Black Knight II and Banshee... if Songbird wins, I am coming for all of you!

You need to delete your vote then you can revote.

Edited by Jatta Pake

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news!! Almost missed the TRU box set news too.

Wait, what?

In the chat room Zach said that for SDCC they have: a Minimate 4 pack(marvel I think), three 2 packs and the afx exclusives. Luke later said that one of the 4 packs is a new line from the 80s. No,it's not he-man,tmnt or mask. And this time I'm serious,I didn't misread a post(I'm going to pay more attention from now on) ;)

Great news!! Almost missed the TRU box set news too.

Wait, what?

In the chat room Zach said that for SDCC they have: a Minimate 4 pack(marvel I think), three 2 packs and the afx exclusives. Luke later said that one of the 4 packs is a new line from the 80s. No,it's not he-man,tmnt or mask. And this time I'm serious,I didn't misread a post(I'm going to pay more attention from now on) ;)

Ah, okay. Thanks!

i vote for Poll #2 to become a boxset. All that Avengers stuff will get made eventually. yeah, can the variant be another character? Maybe if some characters get enough total votes then they can trump the other Poll winners. Which I hope is weighted because the first poll will continue collecting votes. I don't see many passersby stumpling upon the poll unless they see a link. I also think the more casual fans will vote for X-Men characters, so good luck to Winter Soldier, Black Knight and Songbird who I thought was Mockingbird.

Completing teams aside, would you rather have Mockingbird or Songbird?

Mockingbird, no question. Songbird is the T-Bolts reboot of one of the stupidest characters in Marvel history, "Screaming Mimi", no thanks.

I'd rather have Mockingbird than any of the choices in this poll (except Falcon). That being said, these are all extremely tempting choices, and I hope we get Minimates of each of them sooner rather than later.

Agree that this second week of voting was tough to pick from. SO MANY GOOD CHOICES. Falcon was a must (I'd rather have the classic version, but beggars can't be choosers) and I also picked Songbird.

PS:From which characters are the thunderbolts assembled?

Originally, they were the Masters of Evil. Is that what you mean? Songbird was once Screaming Mimi. Not many Masters left on the team, but a lot of villains and misfits. Even Luke Cage is an ex-convict.

Thanks,that's what I wanted!

Speaking of Mockingbird, I'm personally taking her absence here as a sign that she'll show up sometime soon some other way. If we're talking Avengers, I would think most people are more familiar with her than Black Knight since seh's been around for awhile and has had a lot of focus since Secret Invasion.

Gotta vote for Songbird because I think the chances of her being made without winning the poll are low.

Winter Soldier, Banshee, Black Knight & Falcon are very strong of choices to be made win or lose, so I'm not inclined to vote for them.

Gladiator is silly, Luke Cage is boring so Rogers gets my second vote.

I was able to vote for last weeks again. Wont that skew the poll results in their favor?

It's hard to know. Some poll systems will throw out multiple votes from the same IP address. Others count them. Not sure how Marvel's works.

Well poll #2 is definitely a lot better than poll #1. This was a very hard decision for me. I ended up going with Black Knight and Winter Solider. I want a modern Luke Cage but I didn't like the pic they posted. I'd rather have Classic Falcon. I have no idea who Songbird/Mockingbird is. I really want a Banshee but I'm sure they'll get around to him at one point. I would like a Steve Rogers but I'd rather have the others before him.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm way more interested in getting anything from the first poll than these, but please don't think I'm not happy.

Anywho, voted for Winter Soldier cause I wanna see that made, and Songbird, cause clear plastic.

Songbird tied for first. With all the must-have mates on this list, this boggles my freakin' mind. :confused:

I think it's very easy to explain. People are voting for the ones they think won't ever have a chance outside the poll and are leaving the bigger names that have great chances of making it in some other wave.

I vote for Banshee (duh!) and Songbird. i'd like some of the others - Falcon, Winter Soldier, and even Gladiator - but i also have all the Thunderbolts and would like to complete the set with Songbird. i think of the other 3 i mention, Gladiator is has the weakest chance of being made...

Songbird tied for first. With all the must-have mates on this list, this boggles my freakin' mind. :confused:

I think it's very easy to explain. People are voting for the ones they think won't ever have a chance outside the poll and are leaving the bigger names that have great chances of making it in some other wave.

Also some of us just like Songbird.

I'm going to hold off on voting until we see the SDCC sets on June 1st.

I'm hoping that there'll be a classic Falcon in one of those, hence this poll giving us a modern version.

Black Knight II is a shoo-in for one of my votes, though. I've wanted him for classic Avengers/Defenders for the LONGEST time. My only fear is, Songbird/Banshee-itis is going to control the poll and there's no chance he'll get made. :(

I'd also really like to see Banshee, Songbird and Gladiator. Winter Solider would be neat, but I'm not losing any sleep over it. And I don't really want a Commander Rogers or Thunderbolts Luke Cage.

1) she completes a team

2) she has very little casual fan recognition, and so

2a) she is much, much less likely than the others to get made if she isn't shown some love through a fan poll

3) she is probably getting smoked in the general voting pool, so I wouldn't worry about it.