• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gideon--man, mutant, myth. . .LEGEND.

so, when does today's poll go live??

Tomorrow.

Then when does tomorrow's poll go up?? :ohmy:

Edited by karamazov80

Right on both counts, Mnemosis.

And he had those because despite multiple menacing appearances in X-Force to that point, Gideon hadn't actually done anything powers wise and Toy Biz made a toy of him just based on his design strength alone... yeeeeah... let that one sink in for a minute

I can only assume, as I'm sure we all do, that Miry is suggesting that Gideon's mere existence was enough that the masses wanted, nay, demanded that his badassery be committed to mass-produced plastic to stand for all eternity as a reminder that men, true and brave and astounding men, they care not what color pants they wear.

Oh it was the fasion sense, to be sure. I know personally I tracked down a red vest, which I wore shirtless with a tan leotard. But I guess it was my inability to find gold metalic "arm warmers" that was holding me back from badassery. Blast it all.

Oh it was the fasion sense, to be sure. I know personally I tracked down a red vest, which I wore shirtless with a tan leotard. But I guess it was my inability to find gold metalic "arm warmers" that was holding me back from badassery. Blast it all.

Could be worse.

You could have worn a Safari Jacket.

POLL 2 IS TOO FULL OF AMAZING!!!!

I went with Luke Cage and Songbird, because I could use both standing alongside my Thunderbolts, but honestly, I think Gladiator (don't hit me) is the only one from this poll that I WOULDN'T buy. These are ALL winners! And you, Zach, are an amazing individual.

Poll's up: Black Knight II, Songbird, Gladiator, Falcon, Commander Rogers, Banshee, Luke Cage, and Winter Soldier. Um... yes.

Pretty easy for me, as I'm a classicist. Is that a word? Black Knight and Banshee, please. Banshee just edged out Gladiator. I would've picked Falcon if he wasn't modern.

I went with Luke Cage and Songbird, because I could use both standing alongside my Thunderbolts, but honestly, I think Gladiator (don't hit me) is the only one from this poll that I WOULDN'T buy. These are ALL winners! And you, Zach, are an amazing individual.

Need to think a bit more but this is where I'm heading. Definitely need a new Luke to go with the updated Iron Fist. And Songbird because the Thunderbolts window has already passed and she's really the only one still needed to complete that set. All are tough choices because I definitely want Steve Rogers, Winter Solider, and Falcon too. Wish some of these were somehow in the heavy hitters poll lol.

so not fair having to choose from them, gone with banshee & songbird

These were my choices also. You know, since there wasn't a Squirrel Girl on the ballot. :angry:

With long asked for X-Man Banshee on this poll, can I place my bets on Toad being in the villian one next week?

so not fair having to choose from them, gone with banshee & songbird

These were my choices also. You know, since there wasn't a Squirrel Girl on the ballot. :angry:

With long asked for X-Man Banshee on this poll, can I place my bets on Toad being in the villian one next week?

I may go with Banshee and Songbird because like the others you'd have to think an updated Luke would have to come sometime soon right?

I went with Luke Cage and Songbird, because I could use both standing alongside my Thunderbolts...

I was thinking the same thing at first, but then again...

This is too hard to only pick 2!!

Agreed. I mean, these are all great! How can I NOT pick Winter Soldier, Falcon, Commander Rogers, Banshee, Gladiator, or Black Knight. Oh, fret fret fret. I think I'll have to vote for Songbird just because I don't see her otherwise being made, but who else, WHO ELSE? Leaning towards Banshee for team-finishing.

Edited by Turtle