• Dire Wraiths
    • HAMMER Agents
    • Madrox the Multiple Man (Classic)
    • Mandroids
    • Mindless Ones
    • Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

The remaining polls do not line up with the first poll very much at all. There's a lot of Avengers cast members and a lot of X-Men cast members, but not many direct match-ups. Depending on who wins, deciding on logical two-packs may be tricky.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The remaining polls do not line up with the first poll very much at all. There's a lot of Avengers cast members and a lot of X-Men cast members, but not many direct match-ups. Depending on who wins, deciding on logical two-packs may be tricky.

maybe a VS line up would work? like the story behind it could be the Beyonder or the Collector or some other cosmic force has pitted some random marvel characters against each other from various time lines...im thinking way too far into this

maybe a VS line up would work? like the story behind it could be the Beyonder or the Collector or some other cosmic force has pitted some random marvel characters against each other from various time lines...im thinking way too far into this

No, Mnemosis is the one thinking too much. He's got a line plan for every possible nonexistent scenario. :biggrin:

Clock is ticking on the DCnU? As I tried it and loathe it, tell me more.

thats too bad, gotta say i was against it, but JLA, JLI, Batman, Batman inc, Action Comics, Earth 2, Animal Man and others have been great GREAT titles

Flash and Batman have both been shown to remember element of Flashpoint, the altered universe before this one. To me, it seems that DC is building in their "out" if this newest DCU fails to maintain the current level on interest and sales. Which would fit in with DC's post Crisis (the real one) philosophy= there's always a reset button just around the corner.

And I'm not saying, cat, that Ultimates did keep it's momentum longer and sell stronger than 2099. But 2099 rolled hard for 2, 2 1/2 years before it started to unravel. It was popular enough that several of it's X-Men got TB figures made long before some 616 X-folk did. But, some of the original creators left, books lost focus, and then editorial decided it was getting too much like the regular universe. Sound familiar? The line may be longer, with a higher peak, but the basic shape of the graph is the same. That's all I'm saying. I want it to keep going, it deserves a better fate than the state Loeb and Co. left it. But then I thought the same of the muddled, unusable mess they left 2099 in.

Well, knowing they don't line up, and that Avengers and X-Men characters are our go-tos, I'm pretty stoked. But don't worry, I won't toss out any more predictions...

No, Mnemosis is the one thinking too much. He's got a line plan for every possible nonexistent scenario. :biggrin:

Okay, maybe one more. Did I tell you guys my plan for wave 52 yet?

Moon Knight (black and grey variant)/Sentry (blue jeans and t-shirt)

Quicksilver (in red motion blur costume)/Hawkeye (in Robin Hood disguise)

Namor (with alternate blonde hair piece)/Songbird (in Rocky Horror outfit w/black fishnets and blonde wig)

LOL

That was a surprisingly tough vote for me. I can't decide if I made the right decision voting against Cap-Wolf, or the wrong one. Hopefully we'll see him in a two pack with FrankenCastle sometime in the future... Halloween Exclusive anyone?

Flash and Batman have both been shown to remember element of Flashpoint, the altered universe before this one. To me, it seems that DC is building in their "out" if this newest DCU fails to maintain the current level on interest and sales. Which would fit in with DC's post Crisis (the real one) philosophy= there's always a reset button just around the corner.

It's gotten to the point where I have 3 or 4 issues of DC titles "pile up" in my longbox of "to be read" comics at home, so I'll have to keep an eye out for those developments. I really liked where things were going in the DCU with "Brightest Day" and the whole reboot really didn't sit well with me.

Even titles that have creative teams (and characters) that I love are hard for me to make it through. A year ago, I'd never have believed it'd be like pulling teeth to read an issue of Aquaman. But now? Man, it's just not the same. :/

Namor (with alternate blonde hair piece)/Songbird (in Rocky Horror outfit w/black fishnets and blonde wig)

LOL

You seem to have forgotten a pack

Iron Man (transparent green holographic armor/Danvers Captain Marvel (Amazon Warrior armor with black wig)

Of course that would also require a TRU tie in wave consisting of:

Mr. Fantastic (red prototype unstable molecule suit/Invisible Woman (prototype power suit with cape)

Young Avengers Hulkling (XvA X harness and blue cape)/Hawkeye (Sunglasses head and mask head with crossbow)

Angel (in gold hawk armor)/Beast (green fur variation)

Falcon (in gray power armor)/Spider-Man (new blue scarab armor)

LOL

You seem to have forgotten a pack

Iron Man (transparent green holographic armor/Danvers Captain Marvel (Amazon Warrior armor with black wig)

Of course that would also require a TRU tie in wave consisting of:

Mr. Fantastic (red prototype unstable molecule suit/Invisible Woman (prototype power suit with cape)

Young Avengers Hulkling (XvA X harness and blue cape)/Hawkeye (Sunglasses head and mask head with crossbow)

Angel (in gold hawk armor)/Beast (green fur variation)

Falcon (in gray power armor)/Spider-Man (new blue scarab armor)

WINNING!

This weeks poll is supporting cast.... This could be anyone from Bucky Barnes to Amadeus Cho. Let's keep it simple name your top 3 request mine are

Winter soilder

Doc Samson

Rescue

Intriguing huh?

Edited by mcg031

Tuesday... and from the sound of it it's going to make last week's choice look easy.

My hopefuls:

Rescue

Updated Luke Cage

Stan Lee

He's gotta get a release and I don't want to wait until series 100. :thumbsup:

Well, knowing they don't line up, and that Avengers and X-Men characters are our go-tos, I'm pretty stoked. But don't worry, I won't toss out any more predictions...

LOL

I can figure all of these except the sentry in tshirt and jeans..who would that be?

Sorry if i'm being dense.

LOL

I can figure all of these except the sentry in tshirt and jeans..who would that be?

Sorry if i'm being dense.

Superman, ala his look in the DCnU "Action Comics" #1.

Banshee for sure!

the rest i dunno... Wiccan and Hulkling would be nice. We have a serious shortage of gay (and red headed Irish) minimate characters... and after we get those 2, i'd love the rest of the Young Avengers...

X-Factor! 90s or current!

anyone from the Brotherhood of Mutants... Toad, Blob, Mastermind, Pyro, Avalanche, Destiny or an updated Mystique...

Marror, Cecilia, Maggot...

maybe Arcade, or Bastion, or Stryfe?

i know those are more than top 3... but Banshee is really the only one i'm dying for... the rest are just hopeful thinking...

hearing there are 'a lot of x-men' i'm hoping for new characters, and not re-issues... we'll see, i suppose...

We have a serious shortage of gay (and red headed Irish) minimate characters...

You're right ,when you consider how many gay (& red headed Irish)characters there are in the Marvel Universe it's a travesty of justice..... c'mon DST forget the black guys with flappy wings & attitude...... give us what we really want!

Banshee for sure!

the rest i dunno... Wiccan and Hulkling would be nice. We have a serious shortage of gay (and red headed Irish) minimate characters... and after we get those 2, i'd love the rest of the Young Avengers...

X-Factor! 90s or current!

anyone from the Brotherhood of Mutants... Toad, Blob, Mastermind, Pyro, Avalanche, Destiny or an updated Mystique...

Marror, Cecilia, Maggot...

maybe Arcade, or Bastion, or Stryfe?

i know those are more than top 3... but Banshee is really the only one i'm dying for... the rest are just hopeful thinking...

hearing there are 'a lot of x-men' i'm hoping for new characters, and not re-issues... we'll see, i suppose...

We did get Shatterstar - so DST have managed to cross off both Gay & Redhead in one fell swoop :P

With the exception of perhaps Maggot, i'd be ecstatic to get everyone of the characters listed!

Edited by Nessex