UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Beastie Boys" rapper Adam Yauch -- has died.

This one is like a punch to the gut to me, considering that License to Ill was one of my very favorite childhood tapes, and I have been a huge fan of those guys for years. RIP, MCA :(

Heared about it this morning in the radio news. That's very, very sad. I really never was a fan of their early stuff - Licence to ill and the punk stuff before that - but my adolescence was bond to Ill Communication. Very important album for me. And I loved their stuff for a long time. Our "paths went separate ways" after Hello Nasty, but last year I really, really fell in love with their "Hot Sauce Committee Part Two" album, which cennects to their late 90s stuff. And I'm truly surprised - in a very positive way - how many of you like them.

RIP MCA, you'r truly missed.

And to remeber them big time, here's the incredible "Fight For Your Right - Revisited" video featuring Seth Rogen, Danny McBride, Elijah Wood, Will Ferrell, Jack Black, Ted Danson, Jason Schwartzman, Steve Buscemi, Orlando Bloom and more.