UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC Exclusives?

Valo487

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Fraggle Rock...

No humans...

From the 80s...

Wembly wore a Banana shirt...

And I know through personal experience with my own company that Henson has shopped around for Fraggle Rock merchandising opportunities. They no longer own Sesame Street or The Muppets, but they still have the Fraggle license.

I'm probably wrong, but I figure what the hell... on the the tiny chance I'm right, I'll end up looking like a friggin' genius... lolz...

That might make sense. The producers of the Alvin & the Chipmunks films recently hired writers to create a script for a Fraggle Rock movie.

I'm gonna throw my hat into the ring and say that it's Mega Man. I know it has nothing to do with bananas, and there's at least one or two humans there, but with DST and their sudden affiliation with Capcom games, I just get a gut feeling about it.

That seems like a possibility since megaman is not a human but a android,right?

I don’t want to start another ‘older Zero could be Megaman, because DST could make that mistake!” discussion where cannon is ignored in favor of rampant speculation assuming Capcom wouldn’t correct that kind of mistake when approving designs or character choices... but Megaman’s been a ‘real boy’ since Megaman 2

I don’t want to start another ‘older Zero could be Megaman, because DST could make that mistake!” discussion where cannon is ignored in favor of rampant speculation assuming Capcom wouldn’t correct that kind of mistake when approving designs or character choices... but Megaman’s been a ‘real boy’ since Megaman 2

I have never played a megaman game so I do not know much about the franchise.

Like. Like like like. I haven't been a fan of any of the Cyclops visor sculpts since the original, but this one nails it. And I'm super glad they didn't try to shoehorn a Wolvie into this set!

Figured Colossonaut was inevitable at some point. Emma looks like of like a stoned hooker, but whatevs, love the cape. And Hope's cape/tunic will be good for a custom of... something. Not sure yet, but I know it will be.

Great set, guys!

Edited by Lobsterman