UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel 'Best of ' wave

buttheadsmate

I would love love a classic red with staff Captain Britain. Hell you could pack it with a Spidey like the comic cover and I would still love it.

pack it with it seems this Brit styled upcoming Spidey and its a win win.

Oh man I would love that spidey (not in the best of waves) he would look rather spiffy with my other captain Britain corps members.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, BBTS just hit me with wave 57, 58, 59, and "best of" waves. When it rains it pours I guess. Not shipping out until those Alien packs come in and maybe Walking Dead wave 6? Gonna be a Minimate opening party at my house soon! Just in time for the old Birthday to hit.

Wow, BBTS just hit me with wave 57, 58, 59, and "best of" waves. When it rains it pours I guess. Not shipping out until those Alien packs come in and maybe Walking Dead wave 6? Gonna be a Minimate opening party at my house soon! Just in time for the old Birthday to hit.

Same here! I want to ship sooooo bad right now, but I'm gonna wait to see if they receive the Alien army builder dump & Walking Dead wave 6 next week.

Just got mine for BBTS! Fantastic Wave! IF & Cage are the winners! Enough for parts for two unique Looks - this pack should be the standard for Minimates. Hawkeye's colors really shine too. Cap was a surprise, I wasn't really looking forward to another Cap (and I Love me some Cap) but his bright blue colors really pop. Spidey is Spidey, but I think it's time for some new accessories (web fist, web shield, etc). These "Best ofs" waves really capture the comicness of Minimates. Can't wait for the next set! My only complant is that my Cage alt has two left arms. Is this something I can contact DST about? I'm considering buying another IF pack just for the parts, so it might be a wash.