UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walking Dead Minimates!

funkguerilla

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link! Crazy that Walmart would carry them.

Sad, no Glenn as he's the TRU exclusive- still a great deal. Fingers (and toes) crossed my TRU will have him Thursday like they said.

Edited by Jeff

My TRU today had an untouched case worth of Walking Dead on the pegs.

Did you grab the exclusives, either for yourself and/or to help out Multiversers? :confused:

Well, I picked myself up a set, but I check this TRU frequently. They're unpredictable about when, but they are pretty good about eventually stocking and restocking. Even the sold-out Avengers movie minimates got re-stocked at least twice before they sold out for good. The last few Marvel comic waves have restocked at least twice (except the current one because all that's sold from those are the Havok/Storm sets). I'd say there's probably a good chance there's more Walking Dead to be stocked. If so, I'll see about getting what I can to help you out.

Not even just me (though I do need one of each of the exclusives), but anybody else here, too.

So, thank you. :biggrin:

Only one out of four stores nearby have gotten them (exclusives gone, of course), so I'm still hoping the other three get them.

I plan to at least grab an extra set for someone on here, if I can find them.

Edited by TENIME_art

Add me to the list of people getting hosed by TRU. When yb posted links last week, I ordered 2 of each pack. The order was confirmed and when others were cancelled, mine still showed in stock. Today, I got notice that they aren't really available (though they still show in stock on my order detail page). They said they'll keep the order open for a month to see if they show up, but I'm not holding my breath.

Thats a fantastic pic I love it.

Add me to the list who can't seem to find Shane &Glenn either.I have been to 3 toys r us stores in the last week and no dice!!

My search continues