UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates 6

Punisher

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me of a conversation I had with my boss and his boss a couple weeks ago. They were talking about different manly movies and my boss was trying to think of one with Bruce Willis. He couldn't think of the name of the movie, but said that it also had 'the black guy that played God in Bruce Almighty' in it. I figured it out that he was talking about Morgan Freeman, but I was a little shocked that my 40 year old boss only new him from some action movie with Bruce Willis and Bruce Almighty and I'm sure that's how Morgan Freeman wants to be remembered. I'll bet when he dies, his tombstone will read 'Morgan Freeman, the black guy that played God in Bruce Almighty'. it just seemed kind of insulting.

And yes, it's a slow day at work right now.

I think Punisher brings up a good question, should we be doing more than one per member?

I'll be honest that I don't know if having more customs helps the overall total or if having one per member means the average price is higher. And I do mean I don't know and am not asking because I'm trying to state my opinion one way or the other. Thoughts?

People have made multiple customs before (I think boyd and Dinobot made 3 and 4 robots respectively) and it doesn't seem to affect the totals all that much. Although the year we made the least amount of money was the year we had the fewest customs. I say the more the merrier!

I'll call the Minotaur.

I'll pay the extra & have the World Tour.

I'll be doing Anubis, as well as a Krampus. I've just recently learned of Krampus, and he will be packaged with his co-worker :thumbsup:

i already have dibs on anubis :confused:

Can I have your old one ?

Just ordered some parts from Luke to make a Centaur!

Cheapskate ! WTF are you going to get for a cent? Pay the extra & come with me on the World Tour.

I am going to do an Undine.

Make sure you wipe well & flush twice.

his other father, the omnipotent one.

Chuck?