UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 minimates

sinnsyk

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will not be hitting here next week. My diamond invoice had bumpkis on it.

I think I saw the 29th. ToyChestNews.com posts an "on the water" list once a month or so that really helps me sometimes. I could log in to the retailer site and see what the date is, but... Wait, can't you do that, too, Luke?

I hope TRU.com will get some more Taskmasters in. He's the only set of the "new" stuff that I want, but I really do want to pick him up.

THey haven;t even gotten their main shipment yet. Sample case, remember.

Edited by Zach Oat

Well with all the depressing release date news I think this thread needs an enema....ok not really what it needs is pretty pictures so here we go.

SDC11059.jpg

SDC11061.jpg

First is 1st Appearance Ryu. He's well...an accurate representation of Ryu from SF 1...but who wants a Ryu from SF 1?? He looks ridiculous. The fireball energy blast is back and even with the new stand he can't stand up with it attached. Sorry DST but this one is a dud.

SDC11078.jpg

Next is the Sentinel. He's big, the metallic colors look great, he's a winner.

SDC11077.jpg

SDC11068.jpg

Spencer (Bionic Commando) is another great minimate. An accurate representation of the character and just a cool design. He's comes with another new dash stand as well. I only wish there was a grappling attachment for his arm.

SDC11081.jpg

SDC11082.jpg

SDC11083.jpg

Finally, the Taskmaster. I was surprised when I opened him and he's grey. I was expecting him to be white. Since he uses the Moon Knight hood/cape he definitely needs the stand. I actually like the color scheme of the original minimates so I combined parts for the last picture. Needs some grey paint on the one leg but I think I might keep him like that.

SDC11074.jpg

SDC11069.jpg

SDC11076.jpg

SDC11084.jpg