• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no. Not Krang

Kang

No bloody R involved.

Behold KANG:

Kang2268.jpg

Goblin, Peter and Hulk all came out nice. Iron Man is a total waste.

One out of focus picture of sinister and he doesn't know who Nimrod is? <_<

I got a slight bad taste in my mouth from reading that guy's review. DST kindly sent him a set to review, and he just seemed...unwilling.

Goblin, Peter and Hulk all came out nice. Iron Man is a total waste.

I got a slight bad taste in my mouth from reading that guy's review. DST kindly sent him a set to review, and he just seemed...unwilling.

I got the same type of vibe. This guy seemed like he was checking out MMs for the first time as he seemed unfamiliar with the elbow and socket problems we've all come to know (and fix) over the years. He even seemed blown away by Norman's hair piece even though it's a reused part from two other Osborne mates.

Must be a DC guy. No really. If, in his bio, he's been a fan since the late 80's how do you not know who Nimrod is, especially since an army of them just reappeared last year? Come on, Paul Smith and JRJR era X-men were required reading for Marvelphiles I knew back in the day. X-Men vs Hellfire Club vs Nimrod in central park= Great Stuff!!

Even if he doesn't know the character, he's doing a review of it. He could at least have the decency to say something like "well i am not familiar with the character, but on the back of the box it says..blah blah.., so he's a cool villain to have", and not the "don't know, don't care" attitude he showed

oblin, Peter and Hulk all came out nice. Iron Man is a total waste.

Agreed! If he doesn't want 'em, DST can send em to me next time!

EDIT: Oops. Dio & Mystery Man beat me to it.

Dibs on Nimrod! :P

Edited by Nessex

I actually thought the review was fine for what it was :D

He's not a hardcore Minimate fan, so I wouldn't expect one of Rad or Danny's (or now Lurch's :) ) type reviews there.

Edited by karamazov80