UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 7 Announced!

pawcanada

Lockjaw comes completely out of nowhere and I'm a fan. HBIM is different enough for me not to complain and fits in with the waves around now. I'm not a fan of BB so good to see but not that much for me to worry about.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so psyched for Betsy! I wish they would have used Magdelena's hood and hair piece for this one instead of the pointy Moon Knight hood but, that said I am SOOOOOOOO excited for this one. She is one of my favorite characters EVER!!!! I actually bought an extra Magdelena to do a Betsy custom, now all I have to do is match the cape color to the hood and I'll have a perfect outback Psylocke! yay.

I like the idea of Stiltman, hulkbuster is cool as well. The iron men are kind of meh for me, as we have a million out at the moment...the inhumans are also cool, I just started reading ultimate FF so it's cool that that pack happens to turn up. I assume there isn't any idea on when these actually show up?

I like the idea of Stiltman, hulkbuster is cool as well. The iron men are kind of meh for me, as we have a million out at the moment...the inhumans are also cool, I just started reading ultimate FF so it's cool that that pack happens to turn up. I assume there isn't any idea on when these actually show up?

Based on previous events, it takes about 5 - 6 weeks from when the packaging is shown on the Art Asylum site to when they start appearing in stores. So, end of June, maybe?

wow i want all of them. by any chance can anyone tell me how or where to pre-order them? im just too excited

Sorry to say there's no pre-ordering these, just random hoping you find them in store or that they show up on-line. Some TRU waves make it on-line, some don't and there's no way to predict when either. Isn't that helpful?

I'm kinda bummed Hulk Buster is twice the size of Hulk, seriously, if they were doing to sculpt all those new pieces for Iron Man they should have sculpted new ones of equal size for the Hulk... the size difference is like calling a rocket-launcher a 'moose buster' sure the name conjures up "oh! we need something HUGE to fight that!" but at the end of the day it's overkill.

That said, I want one, and Lockjaw...

One more step towards Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers!!!

Lockheed – check. Lockjaw – check. Hairball – kinda check. I’m subbing in the cat from the GB line as Hairball, Speedball’s cat, for now. Next up are Ka-Zar’s Zabu, Throg (Frog-Thor), Redwing (Falcon’s falcon), and Ms. Lion (Aunt May’s male dog). I seriously thought we'd get Zabu first than Lockjaw but I'll take it!

Lockheed – check. Lockjaw – check. Hairball – kinda check. I'm subbing in the cat from the GB line as Hairball, Speedball's cat, for now. Next up are Ka-Zar's Zabu, Throg (Frog-Thor), Redwing (Falcon's falcon), and Ms. Lion (Aunt May's male dog). I seriously thought we'd get Zabu first than Lockjaw but I'll take it!

With Lockjaw breaking down the Marvel animal barrier, I now want a Zabu minimate pretty bad.

I'm kinda bummed Hulk Buster is twice the size of Hulk, seriously, if they were doing to sculpt all those new pieces for Iron Man they should have sculpted new ones of equal size for the Hulk... the size difference is like calling a rocket-launcher a 'moose buster' sure the name conjures up "oh! we need something HUGE to fight that!" but at the end of the day it's overkill.

That said, I want one, and Lockjaw...

I was hoping they would give Hulk green flesh armor to make him look bigger... but alas that is not the case.

My mouth hung open for about two minutes when I saw the news! Awesome selection!

That said, my local TRU is choking on Thor/Lady Loki's, Cap/Wolvie's, hell, even plenty of Klaw/Storm's. I hope the market isn't getting too flooded, drowning the golden goose (to mash a metaphor) (...isn't that a Dateline NBC program?)

Lockheed – check. Lockjaw – check. Hairball – kinda check. I'm subbing in the cat from the GB line as Hairball, Speedball's cat, for now. Next up are Ka-Zar's Zabu, Throg (Frog-Thor), Redwing (Falcon's falcon), and Ms. Lion (Aunt May's male dog). I seriously thought we'd get Zabu first than Lockjaw but I'll take it!

With Lockjaw breaking down the Marvel animal barrier, I now want a Zabu minimate pretty bad.

Howard ?

This pic makes it look like "Neo Classic" Iron Man is angry for stepping in something... :D

marvel_mm_tru7_bac.jpg

:D and lockjaw sure does look like he's trying to get something of his chest......maybe this will give us a new accesory

This pic makes it look like "Neo Classic" Iron Man is angry for stepping in something... :D

Ha! :lol: And even Psylocke and Silver Centurion are looking over like "Gross."

These look cool, but have to be one of the most unexpected line-ups ever. Is Betsy-in-pink associated with anything in particular, boxset-possibility-wise?