UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Vehicles!!

Just returned from TRU, Sugarhouse, UT. They had one BTTF, and a few Black Jets & Terminator-bots. I snagged the only time travel vehicle I could see and one jet. I am wondering how well the Terminator-bots are going to do. I know there are people that love all things from that line.. but outside of a few main characters as minis.. I just don't have much interest.

I'm loving the silver car.. but now that I have it.. I do wish it was a varied version of Marty. :)

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pre-orders haven't started processing yet (at least my two orders haven't).

And where is everyone finding these in the stores? I looked all over one today and had to assume they just didn't have them yet.

I hadnt made the trek up there yet this week, now I knwo they still dont have them. will stop by the TRU on the southside on my way home tonight.

As I mentioned before I've actually driven one of the real things & those doors are not quite the ticket. I remember that the guy who owned it loved it but had deep reservations about how safe, in general ,the car was & how the hell you'd get out of it if you specifically rolled it over & couldn't open the doors. I guess he didn't know what I've actually just found out googling 'Gull Wings'........the car apparently had a specially designed feature....a windscreen (windshield) that kicked out in the eventuality of a roll-over.

Think about that for a minute or two ....like I did....& just marvel at that logic !!! :rolleyes:

I was in the BTTF car at Wizard World Philly (was cool, even put my birthday into the circuits of time) and thought the same thing. I thought you'd need to carry on of those little emergency hammers they sell at auto stores. Didn't know about the windshield... I guess Lamborghini has a similar safety feature. I don't think you buy a car like this for its safety features anyway.

All I found today was a bunch of the T2 Killers and BTTF Deloreans... Bought a Delorean.

Is the MAX Jet in a seperate case from the other two or something? The shelf looked full with the two other vehicles suggesting there were no jets or something in the case...unless someone cherry picked them and a worker then had more of the Delorean and Killer bot sets to fill the shelf.

And where is everyone finding these in the stores? I looked all over one today and had to assume they just didn't have them yet.

I found them around the video game figures, not far from the BSG vipers that were still there. They weren't actually next to any minimates.

Found 3 of each at the greenwood true. Only picked up a bttf delorean.

Now theres one, I picked up a Delorean there too. It rocks, but the STICKERS. FUCKING LITTLE CIRCLES ELEVATED MY BLOOD PRESSURE.

going tomarrow to my T.R.us my fingers are crossed for the Jet and Delorean

I stopped by TRU yesterday and they had just put these out so I grabbed both jets and a Delorean. Something was out of place when I opened them though. The extra hands and hair piece for the MAX pilot was included with the Delorean, not the MAX Jet?!? Is anyone else seeing this problem?

I stopped by TRU yesterday and they had just put these out so I grabbed both jets and a Delorean. Something was out of place when I opened them though. The extra hands and hair piece for the MAX pilot was included with the Delorean, not the MAX Jet?!? Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Yeah, I got the Delorean last week and it had those extra hands and hair too.

Me too... i thought they were extras for the alternate version Delorean & Rad Suit Marty and that DST was packaging a generic parts & instructions kit with both versions

Got the jet and mini time machine today, love 'em both. Already wish I had picked up 2 of the jets.

I want the HKs also, but don't feel thesame urgency about getting them. Maybe if the resistance soldier had been included, or something other than the same old endo?

I found these in two separate areas in my local TRU. The BttF and one of the MAX jets was on a peg on one side of the aisle, and the T2 and the other MAX jet was on a peg on a peg on the aisle opposite the other ones. Weird.

Mine were with the other minimates in the "adult collector" section. No MAX jet though sadly.

Me too... i thought they were extras for the alternate version Delorean & Rad Suit Marty and that DST was packaging a generic parts & instructions kit with both versions

same here i went today and got lucky all they had left was one delorean and two max jets but my hair piece and hands were in my delorean and marty set

still i was happy to find some max jets there sweet i ust say

Got lucky today. Found the vehicles, or should i say most?? Deloreans were sold out by the tme i got there. I'm HAPPY about that; never bought any other BTTF products, and if i saw i it was gonna be VERY hard to pass up. I'm glad it wasn't there. Picked up a Stealth Jet because the first pic i saw of it i was in love. Can't wait to open it.

Also, skipped the two H-Ks cause, well...T2 is dead and lost my interest a while ago. i MIGHT pick up one if they pegwarm, but i want that other Jet first. :P

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Who the heck designed these things? They look awesome, but the guy in charge of designing the Minimate that came with the vehicle didn't communicate with the guy who designed the vehicles. I had to remove the hands of the MAX pilot to get him in his jet, and it took quite a bit of work to get Marty into the driver seat, and he doesn't look all that great sitting in there in an angle.

The Endoskeleton fits in his tank just fine though. Pity that's the least sought after one of the bunch.

Anyone else having problems squeezing the Minimates into their vehicles? The Endoskeleton seems to fit in his tank just fine, but the jet and the time machine don't seem to have their respective drivers in mind. I had to remove the hands from the MAX pilot to get him in the cockpit, and it took quite a bit of work getting Marty to straddle the steering wheel.

Anyone else having problems squeezing the Minimates into their vehicles? The Endoskeleton seems to fit in his tank just fine, but the jet and the time machine don't seem to have their respective drivers in mind. I had to remove the hands from the MAX pilot to get him in the cockpit, and it took quite a bit of work getting Marty to straddle the steering wheel.

with marty i went through the passenger side to fanagal him in and attach him to the stearing wheel

the pilot i also took his gloves off and put his arms on the back side of the seat and he fits great