UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Vehicles!!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, in the set, Marty came with extra hair and hands? I guess this is something from the packaging of the Radiation Suit Marty.

That was my guess as well, although it's the generic slick-back hair that came with Heroes Spider-Man and some others. I already tried it on Marty but it doesn't look right, so I'm just going to give it to MAX instead.

Thanks for the pics!

I love the jetpack configuration but it does look a little goofy with the clip separating the chest and crotch pieces like that.

Oh, I flipped the glider around so that the clip went between his head and shoulders. The drawback to this is that the helmet and chest armor have to be take off, but I thought it looked pretty cool:

post-1266-1281664302_thumb.jpg

(yeah, that's my toaster he's in front of, I was hungry at the time of that picture)

That pilot has so much potential. I really think this line will succeed.

@groundhog

Dont bother making a trip to the city. NONE of the TRU's have any of the vehilces. I didnt see any pegs so I dont think they got any. TONS of IM2, Lots of GB but no exclusives there. Still several BSG on the westside.

Thanks for the heads-up, but I already (double) ordered off their site months ago with free shipping. At least these are one thing I won't be searching for in stores.

Can someone take a pic of the underside of the Jet? The BSG Viper and Cylon Raider had a countersunk screw right in the center of the underside. I was able to fill the hole with a little apoxy sculpt to make the ships fit Marvel Legends flight stands. Just wondering if this can be done with the MAX Jets too.

Can someone take a pic of the underside of the Jet? The BSG Viper and Cylon Raider had a countersunk screw right in the center of the underside. I was able to fill the hole with a little apoxy sculpt to make the ships fit Marvel Legends flight stands. Just wondering if this can be done with the MAX Jets too.

Nope, nothing in the center.

post-1173-1281723920_thumb.jpg

Also, I just realized I didn't take a decent side shot of the jet.

post-1173-1281723963_thumb.jpg

Just went over to TRU while on lunch to see if I could find any of these guys. No dice. I did see that new Star Wars AT-AT took me a while to fight off the urge to buy it but I resisted!

That guy's stop motion videos are just incredible. I really loved the Michael Jackson vs. Mr Bean one.

He should have his own animation studio. Seriously, he looks like he could give Henry Selick and the Wallace & Gromit guys a run for their money.

I'm getting a One-man-submarine vibe from this side shot. :)

God, this line gets better and bette rwith every pic!!!!!!!!! :yes:

I'm getting a One-man-submarine vibe from this side shot. :)

God, this line gets better and bette rwith every pic!!!!!!!!! :yes:

I was thinking speedboat. This keeps getting better. As for using the ML flight stand I guess Ill drill a hole.

That jet looks amazing. Thanks for the heads up that these are in at the Memphis TRU, Mystery Man. Hopefully I'll have some free time (and money) this weekend.

Glad I could point 'em out (and thanks for the set you brought me)!

The DeLorean is really cool and you can unscrew it to help put the decals on easier.

Got the Delorean today. It looks better in person than in the original pics.

They should make a Knight Rider set. I really wouldn't want a full wave, but KITT with Michael Knight would be a sure buy for me. Same goes for Airwolf with Hawke (and cello). :D

Edited by montrossx

I would buy an Airwolf set, Knight Rider set & an A-Team set. Make it happen, Diamond. And I want a David Hasselhoff box set (Kinight Rider David, Baywatch David, singer David and drunk-eating-a-cheeseburger David).

You forgot getting horny looking at female contests on America's got talent David. I think Simon Cowell suffers from the same problem as well as The Hoff.

I found a T2 hunter/killer today, i like the little compartment the t-800 endoskeleton can slide into in the back. I am thinking of displaying it with my iron man stuff, maybe in a battle?