UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Vehicles!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

They didn't do well..even DST Chuck is saying it...but the Raiders & Vipers weren't that bad & if you forget about the Speed Racer & 'The other one that I can never remember' these will be remembered as the 'first' non-C3 Minimate vehicles. For that reason alone they're worth snapping up especially if the TRU ones end up on clearance which is looking more & more likely. I am on record as not loving the proposed vehicle line but I've also said that I'm hardly your average toy buyer so take what I say with a pinch of salt,hence my post. They're available but scarce on ebay & don't seem to be held in stock in vast numbers by many on-line sellers.......my conclusion is that they're not 'sleepers' they are almost comatose ......ideal fodder for your 'Have' trade list.

Just saying!

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah, I'm happy to see these as well. I was afraid that these had ended up on the shelf with the Godfather and Beverly Hills Cop Minimates.

I'm afraid that they will end up on the shelves with BSG (apparently..... from what I glean from this forum). I hope not.

Wehicles :ohmy: Wow that's wery wery good news.

It was my subliminal ploy to garner hope for Star Trek Mini-Wessels (with a Chekov pack-in).

Is that the wessel with the pestle?

There may be a chance that these still go the way of Beverly Hills Cop and The Godfather. The ship date for them isn't until the end of August. I wonder if there is a certain number that they want to preorder before they actually commit to them.

Hold on... where was it confirmed that the PX Delorean was gonna come with another Marty again?

On the bright side, this means we now have assurance that "Darth Vader" Marty with the little video camera is a sure bet now. At least that's one Toy Fair solicit we can feel confident about. (So much for Axel Foley.)

I'm disappointed they didn't take the opportunity to put a different BTTF figure in with the TRU delorean.

In the chat Chuck said the other figure was likely going to be Doc Brown. Maybe TRU wanted Marty so they switched the figures around? That's what I'm hoping anyways.

Maybe TRU wanted Marty so they switched the figures around? That's what I'm hoping anyways.

That would be awesome,If Doc came with the delorean He would probbaly come with a Plutonium case.Also I cant believe they are coming out in 8 days and DST never showed the packaging yet

Maybe TRU wanted Marty so they switched the figures around? That's what I'm hoping anyways.

That would be awesome,If Doc came with the delorean He would probbaly come with a Plutonium case.Also I cant believe they are coming out in 8 days and DST never showed the packaging yet

They aren't. It says August 25th, not May.

Wait where does it say that?and by 8 days i meant 11 days.I was looking at lukes toy store date.

Wait where does it say that?and by 8 days i meant 11 days.I was looking at lukes toy store date.

Haha i assumed you meant the TRU ones we are all talking about right now. They are slated for the 25th of August, which is ironically in 8 days. :P

I'd put money on the PX ones getting pushed back though, Darkred, if these don't come out for months.

Haha i assumed you meant the TRU ones we are all talking about right now. They are slated for the 25th of August, which is ironically in 8 days. :P

I'd put money on the PX ones getting pushed back though, Darkred, if these don't come out for months.

Wait I am now officaly confused :blink:

Which is the pack that luke has on his site right now?

Comic shops are getting slightly different releases from TRU. The date in the store is based on the last date we were given by DST. But I am guessing the August date is more accurate.

Comic shops are getting slightly different releases from TRU. The date in the store is based on the last date we were given by DST. But I am guessing the August date is more accurate.

oh ok thanks luke