UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 34 images...

battlecat

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, after this wave I think that DST can take a break with the X-Men's main cast. This makes 3 new Cyclops and Beast 'mates recently (four Beast 'mates if you want to consider the Secret Invasion set recent). I hope that we see some of the members of the New Mutants or Generation X when DST next returns to the X-Men related characters. Or, you know, some villains.

As someone earlier stated, there are a lot of second string (once front row) X-Men that need to be made like Longshot, Dazzler, Forge etc . . . Here's hoping we start getting these guys soon along with some villains.

Just want to say that Rogue looks perfect! Really. I think she's one of the best 'mates announced lately.

And I just want to repeat that I think DST won the one hand will give proof of their brillinat humor and on the other hand will ride on the latest super sell charater and will therefore come up with X-Men cotume Deadpool as the variant! Mark my words. :P

Seriously, I wasn't that excited about a wave lately. Good job, DST!

Rogue definitely looks good, but I could have had them skip her in favor of another X-Minimate in need of a 90's costume. Even with the swank new jacket, she's still a bit similar to the existing one.

Off topic I know, but I LOVE that signature! The Men Who Stare At Goats... niiice.

((Off topic: Can anyone tell me why Kang is so popular????? I've been reading people scream for Kang since I joined.))

Ahh...The good ol' days with no Kang or Deadpool hysteria... *remembers* :teehee:

Yeah, but I remember when it was 'no Thor?' hysteria.

And look forward to the days of 'no Squirrel Girl?' hysteria.

I'm already in Squirrel Girl hysteria. We need her like 20 waves ago!

God this wave is amazing, these are the X-Men I for one grew up with. So far it's a definite buy. I really hope Domino lands a spot in the wave.

I'd love to see some X-Men villains such as Mr. Sinister, Blob, Avalanche, Onslaught, Senyaka, Omega Red, Pyro, Xorn, and Shadow King. There is a major lack of X villains.

Edited by McDurg

If DST doesn't give us an awesome Jean, they know they're dead. But, with the current mates shown, it's almost impossible to not give us Jean. DST is just trying to tease at us and show her last!!!

But that's a great Rogue! It's waaay better than I imagined up in my head. Great face and I love her jacket. Can't wait till the next 3 releases!

*picture*

I actually had a huge poster of that on my wall as a kid. I also had a great Art Adams X-Men poster that I miss dearly.

Anyway, I personally can do without Shatterstar, Feral, and the other X-Farcers. It's bad enough that we're getting a Liefeld-esque Cable :sick:

Edited by karamazov80

Sadly, I'd love an X-Force wave from Liefeld's era. I got into comics right at that time and it's a bit nostalgic for me.

Of course, I'd never go back and actually read anything from that time period, but I'd love an X-Force boxset with Cannonball, Domino, Shatterstar and Stryfe. I'm just that kind of sick and wrong.

"If you build beg for it, they will come." :P

But yikes, the face. Hopefully just a dodgy Photoshop job, it looks like a decal in the picture.

4 down, 3 to go! (PleasenotanotherWolverinepleasenotanotherWolverinepleasenotanotherWolverine...)

Today's reveal, Hellfire Club Goons!

BS

Well, I guess this was the most predictable X-Men-related army builder left. Luke's looks better, though. . .

I agree, Luke's do look better, but in the DST pic, it's only a photoshopped face, and that extra belt part doesn't help either. I like how Luke just painted it on.

BS

Well, this proves it's not just a 90's X-Men wave. It looks nice, but I wonder if it shouldn't have had a mask with human face tampoed underneath.

Only if there were cut-outs for the eyes and mouth. I've turned against the complete head sheath masks since they started doing it with Spidey, so personally, I prefer it this way. Look how strange the Hydra troop looks with the massive head-mask on versus when it is off.

3 out of 4 top notch and the goon ok is a army builder not bad at all for that.My fingers are crossed for new charactors for the rest of the wave( 3 revamps, 1 army builder ,3 new ones).either way im not picky i will be buying a few of this wave for sure

nightcrawlers got got be in this wave!

I just know he is.

ok nightcrawler would rock, im weak to nightcrawler even though the first one is so well done, to this day he holds up but i would love to see a new one