UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 34 images...

battlecat

I'd love to see an all X-Men wave, but i know DST have been leaning more towards mixing up the families in each wave recently.

Still - with the amount of releases and new characters we've been seeing recently, i'd be pushing my luck by whinging if this was a mixed wave!

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this DOES end up being a Jim Lee themed wave (which it most likely wont), i wouldn't say 'no' to an Omega Red as well. I'm pretty sure Jim Lee designed this bad-boy for X-Men #3 or #4?

Omega Red is CLASSIC 90's X-Men. Long Hair. Should Pads. Maximum Awesome. Even though i'm gagging for a Sinister MiniMate - if it were a 'Jim Lee' series - Omega Red would make more sende, since Lee actually desihned him.

Edited by Nessex

That is one awesome minimate to hopefully go with an awesome wave! :yes: I'm also hoping for this to be all out X-Men-ness but the previous Wolvie/X-Men wave might make this unlikely :/

And the fact that it's series 34 and we're only on... what, 28...? It makes me uneasy about the wait.

If this DOES end up being a Jim Lee themed wave (which it most likely wont), i wouldn't say 'no' to an Omega Red as well. I'm pretty sure Jim Lee designed this bad-boy for X-Men #3 or #4?

Omega Red is CLASSIC 90's X-Men. Long Hair. Should Pads. Maximum Awesome. Even though i'm gagging for a Sinister MiniMate - if it were a 'Jim Lee' series - Omega Red would make more sende, since Lee actually desihned him.

I like that idea, how about this for a line-up:

90's Cyclops-Jubilee

Omega Red-Juggernaut (re-do)

Mr. Sinister-Hellfire Club Guard (army builder)

Sebastian Shaw (chase)-Hellfire Club Guard (army builder)

With this line-up we would finally get some more villains as well.

Dagnabbit... so I gotta go join Facebook now?! :blink:

Seriously though :P Jim Lee Cyclops is pretty welcome indeed, and I would be very surprised if Jean didn't come packed with him ;) Honestly though I'm hoping this'll be more of a mixed wave rather than an all-X-men one... of course if we end up getting hoverchair Professor X, Lilandra, Banshee or Gladiator this way, then color me excited!

:banana: < This little guy sums up everything Im feeling right now. Scratch another one off the list.

Bring on "Jim Lee" Jean or Mr. Sinister to pair up with Cyke.

P.S: I wonder if this news will means Iron Man 2 will be dedicated to wave 35. I thought for sure it'd be 34.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I'm not really a X-Men fan but Jim Lee era 'mates are WAY overdue. As much as Sinister would be cool I'd rather see some Brothood members Pyro, Avalanche, Blob, Destiny... Mystique could use an update but nobody needs an update as bad as Juggernaut. Maybe well see a Nightcrawler before these updates are through. They usually save the best for last.

Whoah! There's waaaaay to much bulk added to the Beast minimate. The head, hair and big feet look great, but the big chest block is uneccessary and the evening gloves are a tad distracting. I hope this prototype gets slimmed down by the time it reaches retail.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I couldn't put my finger on it at first, but I think that Beast underwhelmed me so much because even though he's probably the best one they've put out overall, he's just kind of meh when compared to Cyclops, who is pretty much dead on.

Out of curiosity, is everyone hoping for an X-Wave or are you hoping these two come together and it's a random assortment like 33? Personally I'm leaning towards random assortment wave, I like the X-Men a lot but so far out of six slots in a series two are already guys we already have, and I always get more excited about seeing new faces than remakes.

Eeep!!! I just squealed rather loud...FINALLY!!! The one Scott i've waited for longer than anything!!! YES!!!

Now where is my favorite character of all time in one of her greatest costumes?!?!?!?!?! I swear to God, DST; YOU BETTER GIVE ME JEANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Just saw Beast on my Twitter-stream. Oy vey, that is Godawful!!! It's like they can't get Beast right, no matter how hard they try. This is fairly disappointing. They should have just done the underwear-only, simpler version. He sucks.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face