UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
bruticus

New Licenses, What would YOU like to see Minimated ?

The Lego minifigures for The Incredibles are pretty sad. The characters have such different body styles that the Lego body just doesn't lend itself well to that kind of variety.

Minimates would be better.

Incredibles is definitely my #1 most wanted Minimate line. I made a Mr. Incredible custom at one point, but haven't made the rest of the family. I should. Not to mention converting a Blizzard figure to Frozone is pretty easy....

Yeah minimates would be better. Their uniforms would really pop on a minimate body. I can see Mr. Incredible with the bulked up chest, arms and regular legs. Elastigirl could reuse some of Mr. Fantastic's parts.

Each two pack could come with a different Jack-Jack microfigure. 

I mentioned Incredibles in the "Minimate Compatibility" thread.  The 1:24 diecast Incredibile from Incredibles 2 can squeeze a couple standard Minimates in it. Tight squeeze. They look really good standing next to it though. May still be able to find it at TRU.

DST wouldn't even necessarily need to get the license... couldn't the Disney Store say, hey make us Minimates for Incredibles like they did previously for Peter Pan?

19 hours ago, JeffBohn said:

DST wouldn't even necessarily need to get the license... couldn't the Disney Store say, hey make us Minimates for Incredibles like they did previously for Peter Pan?

That could happen, yes.