New Q&A stuff from AA's site

Reideen1313

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaws mates would be swell!

My bad .....I read that as Jews. My apologies. :lol:

Oddly enough, I did too the first time I glanced at it.

If ya think about it though... I mean imagine a Moses minimate teaming up with Itzhak Stern and Captain America to fight the Red Skull. HOW MUCH AWESOME IS THAT?!?!?

• 4 weeks later...
Richard Wingo

Is it true there will be Friday the 13th Minimates pack featuring jason as a kid jason from part 3 and Mrs. Voorhees? if true when will there be a release date???

Richard Wingo

is there any plans for a nightmare on elm street remake Minimates movies pack or maybe a Friday the 13th one or maybe Halloween 2 ?

Luke needs to stop doing box sets.

Richard Wingo

Is it true there will be Friday the 13th Minimates pack featuring jason as a kid jason from part 3 and Mrs. Voorhees? if true when will there be a release date???

Richard Wingo

is there any plans for a nightmare on elm street remake Minimates movies pack or maybe a Friday the 13th one or maybe Halloween 2 ?

Luke needs to stop doing box sets.

Uh... I think I'm the guilty party concerning the FFT13th boxed set. It was my entry for the last Custom Con. It's a real compliment when somebody mistakes a custom job for the real deal.

Julian Dufresne{hey thats is me!}

Hey, I am a huge fan of Minimates but there’s one problem for me, I am Canadian, the comic shop I used to go to had tons of minimates but it closed down. Wherever I go to and every other comic shop I went to had no minimates and did not plan on getting Minimates. I now heard that you will be selling the friend or foe box set and iron man 2 LCS wave in Toy’s R Us, and I have to say thank you!!!!!!I there any more waves planning to go to toy’s r us Canada? and is the toy’s r us exclusive wave coming to Canadian toy’s r us’ too?

DSTChuck: I am very sorry to hear you local shop closed down. We try to sell Miniamtes to pretty much anyone that will buy them. Up until now for some reason TRU Canada has been resistant to ordering the line. They are taking in a few right now so if they do well everyone here is expecting them to start talking the line in more consistently. If you can not find a local source I am sure you can find an online retailer

He chuck answered my question!Everyone that reads this go to canada and buy the F&F 4 PACK I DO NOT CARE IF YOU THINK IT SUCKS,BUY IT PLEASEEEE.

Chuck said lizard soon{AWESOME!},beetle not so soon{so thats yes?double awesome!}

Chuck said lizard soon{AWESOME!},beetle not so soon{so thats yes?double awesome!}

I think on the Beetle it was a clever matchup to the soon. Not So Soon means probably not happening as far as they know. We'll get him in the Kang wave. :)

I think on the Beetle it was a clever matchup to the soon. Not So Soon means probably not happening as far as they know. We'll get him in the Kang wave. :)

One day,one day we will get the WE WANT wave

One day,one day we will get the WE WANT wave

A Fans Choice wave would be a good idea. The buyers tell the company exactly what they want, the company is pretty much guaranteed to have a wave that will sell.

Maybe i'm looking at it too simplistically, but it seems like a win/win scenario to me.

My only stipulation is that i'd like it to be more transparent than the last fan-poll that was run. I quite enjoyed the poll until TRU put one up where the progress & results were not made public like they were on AA's page.

Anyway - back on topic: Good to see we are getting a Lizard. Fingers crossed for a Beetle. . . but that sounded more of a 'not anytime soon' answer to me.

Great news on Lizard.

I thought we asked about the "no ghost" logo being made into a minimate and we got a "no!"? Hopefully they'll bring that one out if the next wave/boxset sells well and it will accompany Ray/Winston with a slime cannon.

I thought Lizard was the most surprising thing on there, not because he's being made, but because Chuck confirmed it. It's not often we see Chuck able to give a set answer like that.

And who do we think will be in the iconic set for this year? Will it be the F4 that keeps getting thrown around?

During the chat a couple weeks ago, Chuck said "think Rob L." in response to a question about them doing Warpath and Archangel in their current X-Force costumes.

A box set with Cannonball, Domino, Shatterstar, and Feral would make sense in respect to the 90's kick DST has been on lately.

I'm betting a 90's X-Force is one of the AFX sets they said would be coming out this year.

And I agree that an iconic set would probably be updated classic looks, but could see it being FF. I'd hope an iconc Heroes set would at least have updated Thor and Daredevil, but I'm expecting an updated Spider-Man and Wolverine instead. :yes:

There is still the brown costume Wolverine to be updated...

I'm always surprised at what they haven't been planning, like Rhino and Juggernaut. Those seem like pretty obvious updates that would be easy to work into a wave.

I'm interested to see what other ideas they have for stands, I've been pretty impressed with what's been made so far.

There is still the brown costume Wolverine to be updated...

Actually I was parts swapping him and Draken the other day, and honestly you can't tell the difference. BW is new enough that the details and muscle lines match the newer stuff. The only thing that makes people want to castrate themselves are the boots, which I find to be part of his charm. If he DID get an updated BW, it's be "battle damaged" which will make people want to scream and holler anew. Possibly because they castrated themselves for nothing. :P

Except Logan's mask is the wrong color. Or at least more 'wrong' than Daken's.

160606-45299-wolverine.gif