What Are You Playing

neolego

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I beat X-Men Origins Wolverine. A bit buggy in a couple areas, but overall a pretty decent game.

Back to Little Big Planet.

can you play as different characters?

You can unlock different costumes for him, but as far as I know, you can only play as Logan.

I'm a loyal Oblivion guy now.

I have officially decided that the Dark Brotherhood kicks ass on a stick. My guy was BORN to be a hired killer because of the class I customized. He's a War Thief. Best of the warrior, best of the thief. And basicallly an assasin.

And this was the best kill I've done yet:

I break into the prison via sewers, sneak past a guard army robbing them blind as I go, walk into a secret passage, out of a cell, grab the key that I need as well as one out of the prison, kill the guy in his cell without anyone noticing, and WALK OUT THE FRONT DOOR! Now how did it not register to the guards that, "oh, wait, he never walked IN the front door. KILL HIM!" But of course, they did not and I got out home free complete with a key to the prison.

I love the Dark Brotherhood.

I have officially decided that the Dark Brotherhood kicks ass on a stick. My guy was BORN to be a hired killer because of the class I customized. He's a War Thief. Best of the warrior, best of the thief. And basicallly an assasin.

I break into the prison via sewers, sneak past a guard army robbing them blind as I go, walk into a secret passage, out of a cell, grab the key that I need as well as one out of the prison, kill the guy in his cell without anyone noticing, and WALK OUT THE FRONT DOOR! Now how did it not register to the guards that, "oh, wait, he never walked IN the front door. KILL HIM!" But of course, they did not and I got out home free complete with a key to the prison.

If you like Oblivion pick up Morrowind for the original XBox I believe that it may be available via download on Live. It also rules. Also TBT's comments on Fallout 3 are on point.

If you like Oblivion pick up Morrowind for the original XBox I believe that it may be available via download on Live. It also rules. Also TBT's comments on Fallout 3 are on point.

yeah i bought oblivion for like $3 used at gamestop and loving every bit of it, TBT, thanks for you advice and i will prolly pick up Fallout 3 once i have enough money

Thing is, I don't have an Xbox or 360. I have the PC version.

Morrowind is available on PC.

BTW if any of you like UFC you need to check out the new UFC game. It is brutal and awesome. Multiplayer is a lot of fun. KOs are insane.

BTW if any of you like UFC you need to check out the new UFC game. It is brutal and awesome. Multiplayer is a lot of fun. KOs are insane.

Might check out Morrowind, if I can find it.

Fallout 3 and Oblivion..... The mutts nuts. Ive spent around 20 hours on each and only done 4 story missions on oblivion, and only just met the brotherhood of steel. Its more addictive then crack.... probably....

Fallout 3 and Oblivion..... The mutts nuts. Ive spent around 20 hours on each and only done 4 story missions on oblivion, and only just met the brotherhood of steel. Its more addictive then crack.... probably....

Brotherhood of Steel? This a story mission thing? I've done 1 quest in the story, not counting the intro. But I did complete the Dark Brotherhood storyline and, my God, that's about the most useful thing I've done in a while. What happens is you

become the Listener. Essentially the Night Mother's second in command. I basically OWN the Dark Brotherhood

Now I can take members of the DB with me wherever I go if I want to. And in a past life I have attempted the Oblivion Gate (When I mean past life I mean a different save. I had a save before I went into Oblivion and restarted from that one.) and got my ass handed to me. So this time, a Dark Brotherhood member will come too!

Edited by Trekker 42

I'm currently playing Mob Wars on Facebook, since I'm still sans my 360 Elite replacement. I hope to be back on the 360 by Tuesday though, as I just picked up COD4. Anyone know when the 2nd part of that hits stores?

I'm currently playing Mob Wars on Facebook, since I'm still sans my 360 Elite replacement. I hope to be back on the 360 by Tuesday though, as I just picked up COD4. Anyone know when the 2nd part of that hits stores?

November I think for Modern Warfare 2. But I could be completely wrong and probably am. Just... November seems right to me.

Might check out Morrowind, if I can find it.

I may still have it for the PC if so I will let you know.

Picked up the GotY edition of Oblivion for the PS3 the other day, but I've barely started on it. Got sidetracked by a gift in the form of Fallout 3, again for the PS3.

Does the game really end at the conclusion of the final main story quest?

Unfortunately it does end there, unless you buy the DLC (can't remember the name) which seems like a bit of a rip to me, but I plan on getting it after my exams.

Picked up the GotY edition of Oblivion for the PS3 the other day, but I've barely started on it. Got sidetracked by a gift in the form of Fallout 3, again for the PS3.

Does the game really end at the conclusion of the final main story quest?

As said above yes and no. but seeing you are a PS3 owner the answer is no for now. the DLC which extends it after the main storyline is not available on the PS3 yet or until at least October.

My advice would be that when you get to 'tranquility lane' ( wont mean a thing now but will when you get there, sorry to be cryptic but I'm trying to keep it spoiler free) then go explore the world rather than carry on the main quest because from there is tends to run away with you and the game is over before you know it.

I'd say that the main quest is only a portion of the fun things to do in the game.

T.