UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Haul Thread

minimadman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This haul is not so much about quantity as it is about quality. I finally got the last piece I needed to complete my MIB Mavel Minimates collection!

The K-Mart Exclusive Ultimate Avengers 2 DVD with Hulk pack-in is extremely tough to find sealed. There have been a lot of the exclusive Hulk showing up from Chinese eBay sellers over the last year, but the packaged item is really hard to find. Since I have been looking for this, there have been at least 3 Gold Spideys show up on eBay, while this is the only factory sealed UA2 with Hulk that I have seen.

IMAG0208.jpg

Not sure, I need to organize my collection and see where to go next. I still need to fill in a lot of holes in misc lines like Star Trek, BSG, and most of the 3" mates.

ADV Soapmate (in soap) is probably my next goal, but I wouldn't put it at 'grail' status.

I'd love to try and finish up my Ghost Rider Wave 15 test shot collection, but I haven't heard back from the eBay seller that sold me the others. :\

Not sure, I need to organize my collection and see where to go next. I still need to fill in a lot of holes in misc lines like Star Trek, BSG, and most of the 3" mates.

ADV Soapmate (in soap) is probably my next goal, but I wouldn't put it at 'grail' status.

I'd love to try and finish up my Ghost Rider Wave 15 test shot collection, but I haven't heard back from the eBay seller that sold me the others. :\

I have been watching your Ghost Rider project with great interest. Fingers crossed for you, as I would love to see them as a set.

And kudos on getting the DVD. I gave up on getting those long ago so appreciate how difficult they are to track down.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's the first half of this months haul:

post-6182-0-33211700-1337847687_thumb.jp Mvc3 series 1 and 2.This line is so awesome and comes with great accessories.I found this package right after my maths exam!!!

post-6182-0-97148800-1337847690_thumb.jppost-6182-0-65811800-1337847692_thumb.jp I found this package right now,after my (i don't know the name of this subject in english,it's about civil groups,democracy that kinf of stuff) exam.But look what the kind sir named vbpanizi sent to me too:post-6182-0-20022800-1337847689_thumb.jp

Now i have in the mail some mates from luke and some older packs(crossbones,balder and some other) and mates from kakkarotcake.

• 3 weeks later...

Zartan was released in a box with his Swamp Skiier. That figure was never released in the U.S. officially on a card like that. In Japan, the Takara version was, though, as was a Funskool version in India that is best not discussed.

Zartan.jpg

So, the card I posted last night is actually a "repro" card for a Zartan that was never released!

Edited by karamazov80

• 4 weeks later...

My wife called to tell me there's a box from Big Bad Toy Store at home waiting for me. My comic shop received the TRU case of the last MvC wave by mistake so I finally got around to ordering it from BBTS last week. They also still had the Captain America army-builders dump from last year which my shop passed on since the Thor dump was a tough sell-through for them. Good for me because BBTS had it at a much lower price. I also received the Expendables TRU 4-pack and got the Disney.com Avengers 2-pack two days ago. I'm saturated in Minimates this week!